My time dining

Beachboy3

My wife and I are sailing on the Serenade Of The Seas in February. We will be trying my time dining for the first time. At what point can we go online and make our reservations?In the past we always had early dining. This cruise was booked through an online travel site. Do we make our reservations on Royals web site? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's usually about 45-30 days out....but you won't be able to book the "popular" times in advance....If you want early seating...then that's no problem...but the 6:45-7:30 timeslot is blocked until you're onboard....then you can book once you're on the ship, if you feel the need.

My wife and I are sailing on the Serenade Of The Seas in February. We will be trying my time dining for the first time. At what point can we go online and make our reservations?In the past we always had early dining. This cruise was booked through an online travel site. Do we make our reservations on Royals web site? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, you would make your reservations using the Cruise Planner on Royal's website. Keep checking, there's no set time for reservations to open.

• 9 months later...
Do you have to show up for the time you make reservation or can you just show up earlier or later if it works out better that day?

Earlier is no problem, but it's courteous to notify the MTD desk if you cannot make your appointment, They will be able to let someone else use your table earlier.