fare viewer problems?

joannelj

Anybody else having problems with fare viewer? I keep getting an error message. I've been trying for about a week, thinking it would get fixed, but no luck. Maybe it's a problem on my end - although it used to work, and I haven't changed anything.

"Exception retrieving rates. Please retry. Not Found"

Download the ship mate app and add your cruise and set it on price alert. That's how I do it. Had 2 price drops in the last 2 weeks and both times they notified thru email!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did that and got "please try again we are having some network issues" error message on the app

Undoubtedly.

It was kinda funny when I asked about overseas, she said I can't say that , only that it is 3rd party.

Jeez wasn't there a thread a while back about Carnival doing exactly that ( jobs going to overseas)?

Hello it's not a secret!

It's a cruise line fer cryin' out loud. Of course the jobs are overseas.

Either way, find your cruise and start to book.

BOOKMARK THE PAGE.

Now to check prices, you don't have to go thru a dozen drop down menus and a captcha. Just click, click, click and you have your answer.

It's a cruise line fer cryin' out loud. Of course the jobs are overseas.

Either way, find your cruise and start to book.

BOOKMARK THE PAGE.

Now to check prices, you don't have to go thru a dozen drop down menus and a captcha. Just click, click, click and you have your answer.

Easy now!

Fare viewer isn't that difficult to use and it's MY choice of how to check prices. Others may use what they want. That's why there are "choices" in life.

The problem is with Carnival's web. It's that simple.

On one of my FB groups someone said they called Carnival and were told they shutdown fare viewer.

That's at least 2 different answers from Carnival now. Reminds me of the old game show " To Tell the Truth"!

Eventually we will know! LOL

Easy now!

Fare viewer isn't that difficult to use and it's MY choice of how to check prices. Others may use what they want. That's why there are "choices" in life.

The problem is with Carnival's web. It's that simple.

Bookmarking your cruise really doesn't save anything over using Fare Viewer (if it ever works again). You still have to specify number of cabins, number of guests, cabin type, etc. etc. so the "clicks" are about equal using both methods. I also prefer Fare Viewer (if it ever works again!!). :(