Suggestions

I suggest we have a big whip round, or a kick off ye olde raffle or chocolate wheel. Have to get the GUTsters on the Sea Princess Worldie next year.:halo: 'Frank Sinatra Suite' with spethial treatment.

None of this interior cabin rubbish for the Guts.:halo:

I suggest we have a big whip round, or a kick off ye olde raffle or chocolate wheel. Have to get the GUTsters on the Sea Princess Worldie next year.:halo: 'Frank Sinatra Suite' with spethial treatment.

None of this interior cabin rubbish for the Guts.:halo:

Thanks Uncle Kes an accessible balcony would do.

But at the moment I doubt I’d get approval off Ye old medical men.

That's good news. I will keep an eye out as we are usually restricted to school holidays too, and only doing short cruises at the moment.

Would it need to be in and out of Sydney or are flights possible?

Penny

That's good news. I will keep an eye out as we are usually restricted to school holidays too, and only doing short cruises at the moment.

Would it need to be in and out of Sydney or are flights possible?

Penny

Unfortunately Sydney-Sydney.

We will need those dates for your wife's availability GUT, as you said her school varies from the standard holidays.

Yeah if just the bosses would tell her, so at the moment I’m just looking at the standard school holidays.

All tassie cruises out of Sydney, returns to Sydney.

30 Jan 2018 - 6N Pacific Explorer

28 Mar 2018 - 5N Pacific Explorer

11 Dec 2018 - 5N Pacific Eden

13 Dec 2018 - 7N Norwegian Jewel

18 Dec 2018 - 7N Sun Princess.

Well done Uncle Mic....so there you go Mr GUT, all laid out on a plate by Mic, print it out and put it on Mrs Gut's pillow tonight with the Princess Choccy and Towel Animal. :')

All tassie cruises out of Sydney, returns to Sydney.

30 Jan 2018 - 6N Pacific Explorer

28 Mar 2018 - 5N Pacific Explorer

11 Dec 2018 - 5N Pacific Eden

13 Dec 2018 - 7N Norwegian Jewel

18 Dec 2018 - 7N Sun Princess.

Thanks Mic, the Jewel one is tempting considering we had to cancel her later this year.

Thanks Mic, the Jewel one is tempting considering we had to cancel her later this year.

Indeed Norweigan Jewel would be something different - Freestyle cruising they call it, 15 restaurants. :eek:

Indeed Norweigan Jewel would be something different - Freestyle cruising they call it, 15 restaurants. :eek:

We were booked to do Kangaroo Island ADL Geelong etc on her this year, but had to cancel so the Tas one next year is tempting.

Have you given any consideration to doing one of the Charters on the Radiance. We have done a couple and got off the Cruise-n-Groove on Tuesday. The music on them is fantastic. We had KC & the Sunshine Band, Boney M, Marcia Hines, Mi-Sex, etc, etc. They are pricey if you want to choose your own cabin but they always sell cabins on a Guarantee basis and for the quality of the entertainment - worth it. I'm sure you wouldn't have as much trouble getting an Accessible cabin. For a balcony guarantee it was $3,600 for two all up (8 nights). Insides went down to $1,100pp.

Great to hear you are back cruising:)

Cheers

Di

Have you given any consideration to doing one of the Charters on the Radiance. We have done a couple and got off the Cruise-n-Groove on Tuesday. The music on them is fantastic. We had KC & the Sunshine Band, Boney M, Marcia Hines, Mi-Sex, etc, etc. They are pricey if you want to choose your own cabin but they always sell cabins on a Guarantee basis and for the quality of the entertainment - worth it. I'm sure you wouldn't have as much trouble getting an Accessible cabin. For a balcony guarantee it was $3,600 for two all up (8 nights). Insides went down to $1,100pp.

Great to hear you are back cruising:)

Cheers

Di

We did one of the earliest rock cruises, Glen Sharock, Ross Wilson, Mike Brady, Lisa Edwards, Jo Jo Zep.

We did one of the earliest rock cruises, Glen Sharock, Ross Wilson, Mike Brady, Lisa Edwards, Jo Jo Zep.

Friends of ours did one on RCI, think it was Radiance of the Seas, some 4 years ago but they said they had trouble getting into the different venues on board - crowded out. Put me off.:loudcry:

I did not know Col Joye, the Delltones and Little Pattie were still popular.

Friends of ours did one on RCI, think it was Radiance of the Seas, some 4 years ago but they said they had trouble getting into the different venues on board - crowded out. Put me off.:loudcry:

I did not know Col Joye, the Delltones and Little Pattie were still popular.

Ours was back on the Pacific Princess, so no real issues with crowding.

Yep they are popular with a certain demographic, I guess like most things.

Ours was back on the Pacific Princess, so no real issues with crowding.

Yep they are popular with a certain demographic, I guess like most things.

Geez mate, we have been on Pacific Princess a couple of times, not a great deal of entertainment area on there, the lounge aft (no big theatre forward) and a couple of smaller rooms, but still not all the 650 pax on board would want to see the shows. If they had the shows at 9pm, half the pax would be in their bunks, dreaming of brekkie.:')

Anyway I fired up early today, time to take the boss down town for some retail therapy, will it be K Mart or Aldi ? Perhaps have a big day out and do both, lol.

Have a great day everybody and remember...'Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.'

Anyway I fired up early today, time to take the boss down town for some retail therapy, will it be K Mart or Aldi ? Perhaps have a big day out and do both, lol.

Have a great day everybody and remember...'Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.'

I came down your way for the Merinda River cruise with fish and chips from the Innes Boat shed, a very nice day out, it was for my son's MIL's 60th birthday. Philippa slept all the way there, had a great 3 1/2 hours running havoc on the boat and at Nelligen and then slept all the way back home again.:D

I came down your way for the Merinda River cruise with fish and chips from the Innes Boat shed, a very nice day out, it was for my son's MIL's 60th birthday. Philippa slept all the way there, had a great 3 1/2 hours running havoc on the boat and at Nelligen and then slept all the way back home again.:D

Glad you and the family enjoyed it Mic, always a good day out on the Merinda around the Bay, under ye olde bridge and up the Clyde River chomping on the Innes fish and chips, good stuff.;)

We have done the trip a few times, always a good day out when you have visitors.

No auto gratuities on the Merinda either. :hearteyes: