Taxi's from Fll to Port Everglades

fpcruiser

Are the taxi drivers pretty knowledgeable about where each ship is docked? This will be the first time we have taken a taxi from the airport to the port. We will be on Freedom, will the driver know exactly where to take us or do I need to figure out what dock? Thanks!

Are the taxi drivers pretty knowledgeable about where each ship is docked? This will be the first time we have taken a taxi from the airport to the port. We will be on Freedom, will the driver know exactly where to take us or do I need to figure out what dock? Thanks!

The taxi drivers are well versed in reading the ample signage and driving directly to the appropriate terminal.

If the driver doesn't know which ship is docked at which terminal, the sign at the entrance will tell you when you get there. We were on the Freedom last year and we used terminal 29.

enhance