Last minute Liberty of the Seas booking for thanksgiving sailing?

Hey

I have some flexibility with my work schedule the week of thanksgiving and I was wondering if I wait a week out or so before thanksgiving if prices may go down due to the fact that most people have already booked for that week?

It’s not a big deal if prices go up and I don’t end up booking it....what are people’s experiences with last minute royal Caribbean bookings on holidays?

We have had our full of carnival breeze

I have some flexibility with my work schedule the week of thanksgiving and I was wondering if I wait a week out or so before thanksgiving if prices may go down due to the fact that most people have already booked for that week?

I think that if you wait until 7 days before a Thanksgiving cruise to make a booking on a popular ship like the Liberty OTS from Galveston, you'll be enjoying your turkey at home vs in the main dining room of the ship.

It looks like there are 3 Interiors, 1 Ocean View, 14 balconies and 1 JS to go before a sellout.. and the ship sails in 16 days.

Ship at that time is likely sailing fully booked, therefore no price drop. I watched and checked regularly for a “sale” rate to Alaska this summer and even only 10 days out the price never dropped. Finally pulled the trigger for an inside guarantee for almost twice what we are paying for next May.

Ship at that time is likely sailing fully booked, therefore no price drop. I watched and checked regularly for a “sale” rate to Alaska this summer and even only 10 days out the price never dropped. Finally pulled the trigger for an inside guarantee for almost twice what we are paying for next May.

Alaska is usually high. However, ours booked for next September has only gone up and up since booking. Currently $150 more per person than when I booked a few months ago. The Pacific NW isn't any better as it is up more than $100 pp than when we booked. I think you will get your best rates booking early.