I do flaunt my C&A Status

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2663189

This post /\/\ a Diamond trying to get a platinum to share their perks, what is the world coming to.

This is some kind of shenanigans. Thank for the heads up. Luckily Host Bob put an end to this non-sense.

Should the person asking this be demoted? Perhaps no lapel pin this cruise.

This is some kind of shenanigans. Thank for the heads up. Luckily Host Bob put an end to this non-sense.

Should the person asking this be demoted? Perhaps no lapel pin this cruise.

They aren't flaunting like a DS should,

Take their pin away they are acting like a gold asking such a question.

Sounds like you are having a great time and RC have supplied you with some gold helpers to enhance your holiday experience.

But of course...it goes without saying the DS get anything they request, any time...any place!! :D:D:cool:

Ice is more appropriate.

She walked away from her mam who has dementia, daughter who has epilepsy and her sister(Pauline) almost 3 years ago.

I am so sorry for your wife, and the rest of the family. I had a similar experience with a family member. In the end he reeped what he sewed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I am so sorry for your wife, and the rest of the family. I had a similar experience with a family member. In the end he reeped what he sewed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Thanks and sorry you had a similar experience but pleased he got what he sowed.

She did this a year after I paid for a 30 day cruise and stay around Australia and New Zealand for them for her husband's 60th birthday.

Thanks and sorry you had a similar experience but pleased he got what he sowed.

She did this a year after I paid for a 30 day cruise and stay around Australia and New Zealand for them for her husband's 60th birthday.

As a DS I should have known better than treat gold's like this.

My local supermarket always recognise my DS status.

They said I can have all the out of date tins of spam to feed all the gold's.

Spam never is out of date surely, just what the doctor (not the one on here though) ordered for the Golds.

Spam never is out of date surely, just what the doctor (not the one on here though) ordered for the Golds.

Exactly. Shelf life is at least 150 years old. And then it's really just the can that degenerates....not the "meat" inside. :D

That's what I said so they sent the gold's with a van load of champagne to my house instead.

I hate when they do this. My cellar only has so much space in it. Don't they know this should go to my cave? My people can ensure I have an ample supply at home.

I hate when they do this. My cellar only has so much space in it. Don't they know this should go to my cave? My people can ensure I have an ample supply at home.

Ahh...yes. The wine cave. My cave is no longer stocked as when I was in the business, at which I was happily stocking away for 12 years. Those days are gone. Now I just give the golds a list of things to stock my wine cellar with. More turnover...alas...yes...but easier to manage the inventory. :D:cool:

:bottle-pop::wine-glass::wine-glass:

Ahh...yes. The wine cave. My cave is no longer stocked as when I was in the business, at which I was happily stocking away for 12 years. Those days are gone. Now I just give the golds a list of things to stock my wine cellar with. More turnover...alas...yes...but easier to manage the inventory. :D:cool:

:bottle-pop::wine-glass::wine-glass:

My cave is full of chocolates.