I do flaunt my C&A Status

I have a similar problem, but in my case my next cruise after becoming diamond is an expedition ship to Antarctica. I’ve been assured that all bird life will be wearing tuxedos in my honor. Which seems fair.

OOOhhh...nice! All hail the bird watcher!! :D

Polar bears are only dangerous when they are hungry. It is important to take a few expendable golds along on this type of cruise.

Yes, indeed preferably the expendable ones...as in the ones defending the castle with the Alligators, or the ones the sharks are waiting for on the bungee jumps. :D

They all love Spam/lobster stick fed tasty morsels. ;p:p

It’s funny that our very next cruise after we achieved D status isn’t even with RCCL (these will come later this year)

So I am thinking of ways to flaunt our D status with RCCL on NCL.

Any suggestions please?

Do you have any of those ridiculous give-aways from RCI. We had some zipper pulls, as an example. Just load up on their marketing material and have at it. "You want me to sign that bill? Where's my RCI pen?"

The one true Cigar King, leader of the DS, wears his Royal Caribbean robe decorated with all his pins and is announced by trumpeters as his elevator passes each deck. Kudos to those musicians, who run the stairs to play as the elevator passes.

It's good for them. They develop strong lungs and that's a real benefit for playing a trumpet. You see, I am interested in the little people.

Do you have any of those ridiculous give-aways from RCI. We had some zipper pulls, as an example. Just load up on their marketing material and have at it. "You want me to sign that bill? Where's my RCI pen?"
They would make awesome gifts for the cabin steward. I mean who doesn't need help with a zipper??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

They would make awesome gifts for the cabin steward. I mean who doesn't need help with a zipper??

True story. One cruise on Freedom our steward comes by and I ask I'm for something. He asks me if I have a pen. I give him one and he proceeded to write my request on the palm of his hand next to the request from another cabin.

So maybe your steward would appreciate the zipper pull. I am sure mine would have appreciated a pen and a pad of paper.

Long day here. On top of everything else, thunderstorms everyday are causing all types of fun things. Royal says "We told you before, we are not responsible for the weather." It's as if they don't care at all about the Gold's having to stand out in the yard with lightning rods to keep our trees and house from getting hit. They wouldn't even send some of those plastic ponchos for them to wear. One of the Emeralds suggested we use garbage bags, but I mean those cost money.

Long day here. On top of everything else, thunderstorms everyday are causing all types of fun things. Royal says "We told you before, we are not responsible for the weather." It's as if they don't care at all about the Gold's having to stand out in the yard with lightning rods to keep our trees and house from getting hit. They wouldn't even send some of those plastic ponchos for them to wear. One of the Emeralds suggested we use garbage bags, but I mean those cost money.
I have cut my front lawn this morning and was thinking Where's a Gold when I need one.

I am busy sending a strongly worded email to RC asking for the names of Gold's in my area.

I have cut my front lawn this morning and was thinking Where's a Gold when I need one.

I am busy sending a strongly worded email to RC asking for the names of Gold's in my area.

I would have thought you would have sorted that out before doing any strenuous work on your estate, or at least have an Emerald on standby at all times to do the sourcing of Golds.

More importantly, why are you even aware that the lawn needs cutting? I'll tell you why, because somebody allowed it to grow. They allowed it to grow too much. Something needs to be done about the appalling lack of attention to detail.

more importantly, why are you even aware that the lawn needs cutting? I'll tell you why, because somebody allowed it to grow. They allowed it to grow too much. Something needs to be done about the appalling lack of attention to detail.

preach! Amen

I would have thought you would have sorted that out before doing any strenuous work on your estate, or at least have an Emerald on standby at all times to do the sourcing of Golds.
I used to pay my sister in law to do our gardening as she lives next door and was a gold.

She was horrible so I sacked her.

It's a fine and beautiful day up here on the coast of Maine. The golds are lining up a lobster feast for us today. I have a stock of frozen lobster sticks and cans of spam for them for reward if they do a good job. :D
Nothing finer than Golds who get up early and get going. You might even want to put ice in the water glasses today.

It's a fine and beautiful day up here on the coast of Maine. The golds are lining up a lobster feast for us today. I have a stock of frozen lobster sticks and cans of spam for them for reward if they do a good job. :D
Sounds like you are having a great time and RC have supplied you with some gold helpers to enhance your holiday experience.