Toiletries in cabins....

monakayk

What toiletries are in the cabin bathrooms on the Infinity? Are there shampoo or soap dispensers on the shower walls or a place to put your own stuff....like a small shelf?

Thanks in advance.

There's a shower caddy with plenty of room for small bottles of shampoo and conditioner and bar of soap. I was on Infinity but concierge level and there were no dispensers but I cannot say about other levels. On RCI there were dispensers and I asked housekeeping for shampoo and conditioner and she gave it to me.

I am a shower gel user and have found over recent years that shower gel is for Concierge and above. Those in lower classes get bar soap. I always ask the cabin steward for shower gel and generally after a few moans and groans it appears.

Last year on Silhouette I did not like the scent of the lotion, soap and shampoo. That is the first and only time I have ever detested a scent like I did last year, so now I take my own just in case it happens again. The scent reminded me of vegetables! I prefer citrus or flowery scents!

We were on Infinity in September 2017 - also an ocean view. There are no wall-mounted dispensers. You will have bar soap, as well as shampoo and conditioner in small bottles. I don't remember the brand, though. Elemis, perhaps?

Last year on Silhouette I did not like the scent of the lotion, soap and shampoo. That is the first and only time I have ever detested a scent like I did last year, so now I take my own just in case it happens again. The scent reminded me of vegetables! I prefer citrus or flowery scents!

Agree - the smell is DISGUSTING!! I make a point of mentioning it on questionnaires etc - no-one takes any notice or comments!!

Agree - the smell is DISGUSTING!! I make a point of mentioning it on questionnaires etc - no-one takes any notice or comments!!

I am so glad it isn't only me that hates the toiletry scents. If I wanted to smell like my kitchen I would stay home and cook!