2019 Transpacific CANCELATION

mugtech

So I just got an email regretting to inform me the April, 2019 23 day Transpacific cruise on Adventure has been dumped. I can get a 10% cruise credit for what has been paid for the cruise, $900 deposit, so $90 on any RCI cruise. OR, can get a 20% credit, $180, on the Ovation Transpacific cruise of 2019, which won't be available to be booked until 12/12/17, and I must make my decision by 12/22/17. OR they will refund my nonrefundable in full. They be telling me how considerate they are for telling me so far ahead of time, just like when they killed the May, 2018 Mariner TA. Won't be home 12/12 to 12/22, so the net result for me could be I let them hold my $900 for 6 months and then they gave it back to me.

So I just got an email regretting to inform me the April, 2019 23 day Transpacific cruise on Adventure has been dumped. I can get a 10% cruise credit for what has been paid for the cruise, $900 deposit, so $90 on any RCI cruise. OR, can get a 20% credit, $180, on the Ovation Transpacific cruise of 2019, which won't be available to be booked until 12/12/17, and I must make my decision by 12/22/17. OR they will refund my nonrefundable in full. They be telling me how considerate they are for telling me so far ahead of time, just like when they killed the May, 2018 Mariner TA. Won't be home 12/12 to 12/22, so the net result for me could be I let them hold my $900 for 6 months and then they gave it back to me.

You mean Explorer, not Adventure since she has been based in Puerto Rico right now AND will be based in NJ and Florida in 2018 an 2019.

Its the Explorer not the Adventure and how come you are not on our roll call??

BTW, I'm in mourning, both our Explorer cruises have been cancelled, check sig:'):')

Little early, have 6 cruises scheduled with 4 different cruise lines before April 2019. Wasted a lot of time reading and responding to Mariner TA roll call.

You mean Explorer, not Adventure since she has been based in Puerto Rico right now AND will be based in NJ and Florida in 2018 an 2019.

Yes I do mean Explorer, I was so set on having a 23 day Sidney to Seattle adventure, got it stuck in my mind. Gonna be hard to get the Ovation TP if I want it, I usually deal by phone, much more difficult here in the Philippines.

It's not ten or twenty percent of what you actually put down, it's based on what the total cost was. Probably less taxes though.

Ours should be in the neighborhood of $500 or $1,000

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

So you are saying if the total for the cabin was $3,000, then we would get $300 or $600? Sounds worth looking into

Rumor has it that after Australia she be going to Singapore, don't think the down under cruises are changing.

Thanks. That is the itinerary in the website.

I have booked Radiance and Explorer but may change to Ovation. Never been in that class so will be good.