BOGO 2 Night Dining Package Price Increase

Yes and they also make the 1st night reservation.

You can change the reservation that they make for you the day that you board the ship.

Does the BOGO and First Night Done Right include Chops? Some say yes, some say no. We used our FNDR for Giovanni's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can change the reservation that they make for you the day that you board the ship.

Does the BOGO and First Night Done Right include Chops? Some say yes, some say no. We used our FNDR for Giovanni's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The site and the rep both did not make our dining reservations for BOGO, instead, she suggested I ask on board. Giovanni's table and Chop's Grille are both fully booked for night one. I want to have them nights 3 & 5 if possible. I'll report back on my review.

I can’t see dining for my May Cruise either. Mine is May 6 on Liberty. I can see all the drink packages but none are discounted.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For some reason our sailing is having IT issues. When contacting IT, we're told that all items should be loaded by 6 months out and not to worry. Sigh.

The site and the rep both did not make our dining reservations for BOGO, instead, she suggested I ask on board. Giovanni's table and Chop's Grille are both fully booked for night one. I want to have them nights 3 & 5 if possible. I'll report back on my review.

The 2 night BOGO package is only available nights 1 & 2. Just because you can’t book a new reservation does not mean there are no spots available. They hold some back for people who book onboard

My May 2018 dining just opened up but I cant find first night done right ? I can see all the other options like the BOGO etc. Where is it lol ?

Which ships are you on? I don’t think it’s available on all ships. I don’t recall it being an option on any of my freedom class sailings

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think BOGO is restricted to days 1 and 2.

Yes, the BOGO is restricted to the first two days of the cruise as this allows the ship to sell the restaurants at a higher price once the guests are onboard.

The first night would be very quiet otherwise.

You can make a reservation on your cruise planner as to the time you require, but can't specify which restaurant.

Once onboard, call at one of the restaurants and you can confirm time and location.

My favourite is chops grill.

Unfortunately was informed on last two cruises that I could only book one chops grill, so needed to book an alternative restaurant on the other night.

So yes, they do have other restrictions.