Thanksgiving Day NFL Football Games ??

curtdesilets

Note that their choice of games is not always logical. On our Alaska cruise (round-trip out of Seattle) in September, the only game they didn't seem to show was the Seahawks game... If Thanksgiving day is just one game per time slot, obviously your odds are better. ;)

I Do not watch them anymore.

Haven't watch a game since they started their BS. Bunch of highly paid, spoiled idiots. I'd rather watch Frozen 24/7 then to give them one minute of my time. Princess Elsa is my new favorite person and a great name for the new Princess ship!

Haven't watch a game since they started their BS. Bunch of highly paid, spoiled idiots. I'd rather watch Frozen 24/7 then to give them one minute of my time. Princess Elsa is my new favorite person and a great name for the new Princess ship!

I can't imagine why you think your response is remotely helpful or responsive to the OP's question.

I watch my team, and as far as I know they aren't doing that stuff since the first week when they stayed in the tunnel except for one Villeneuva (but the national anthem is often bypassed now as usually is over before game comes on the air). As a serious fan, I want to watch my team and other games, but I don't have time for them all, so IDK anymore how many players are still doing a protest move.

I watch my team, and as far as I know they aren't doing that stuff since the first week when they stayed in the tunnel except for one Villeneuva (but the national anthem is often bypassed now as usually is over before game comes on the air). As a serious fan, I want to watch my team and other games, but I don't have time for them all, so IDK anymore how many players are still doing a protest move.

I have read where Buddy Ryan, Philadelphia Eagles coach many years ago, had a standing rule for "all players"; stand on the side line, at attention, hand over heart during National Anthem or be fined thousands of dollars and get benched.