Japan and India

SANDAS

I don't think you will find any. the one possibility is that a couple of lines are swapping out the ships that are in Asia now for others in their fleet. they would be Costa and MSC. If the ships are in Europe now, they would probably touch both India and Japan.

For example, MSC Splendida is sailing from Dubai to Yokohama on April 29, 2019.

In Nov. 2018 she sails Yokohama to Dubai, but only calls at Colombo, Sri Lanka. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

The problem is geography. From Mumbai to Tokyo is a good 5000 miles (by sea) or at least 10 days of high speed cruising just to get between those two places. There are some very long cruises that will touch on both countries, but its not the norm.

Hank

Thanks LHT28 I shall look at them now. I know it is a huge distance but I dimly recall seeing a repositioning cruise that did this but foolishly I did not save the advert. Maybe I dreamt it! Never mind it will just have to be two cruises - not a hard thing.:)

I’ve looked at Asia cruises recently. Repositioning would take you India, to Southeast Asia (Singapore, thailand), to China, to japan.

Agree with the others, outside of a world cruise you are looking at at least a b2b; possibly a b2b2b

Sent from my iPhone using Forums