Chance of D+ upgrades????

We always select the stateroom we prefer and have always checked "no upgrade" on our preferences. Therefore I have no idea if we ever would have been offered an upgrade. For an upcoming cruise I opted for an ov GTY. Is there much chance of being offered something better from C&A? As far as availability, there are lots of balconies open. Sailing in January. Just curious.

I am guessing a GTY booking has nothing to do with your C&A level, but I could be wrong. With a JS GTY for example, if there are no open JS cabins as it gets close to your sail date...you could end up with a Grand Suite or better.

It happens...I know that for sure. ;)

We always select the stateroom we prefer and have always checked "no upgrade" on our preferences. Therefore I have no idea if we ever would have been offered an upgrade. For an upcoming cruise I opted for an ov GTY. Is there much chance of being offered something better from C&A? As far as availability, there are lots of balconies open. Sailing in January. Just curious.

I'd say the upgrade probability is between slim and none, and slim just left town.

I'd say the upgrade probability is between slim and none, and slim just left town.

Oh there you are Bob...where have you been? :cool:

I did print out my upgraded GS luggage tags for the Lady O....huge surprise there! Will happily take full advantage of the fairy dust. :D