Recent Vision of the Seas Cruisers

Jimbo

Read a while back there were some vibration problems with the ship. Anyone that has been on her lately, any areas on the ship that we wouldn't want our cabin to be at? A little vibration once in awhile isn't a big deal but if the ship is going to shake, rattle and roll the entire time, could be helpful to know where Not to Be if we can help it.

Jimbo:)

Thanks for the quick info.............how bout the Dining Room area.......no vibration there either?

How full was the ship? Our sailing seems to be wide open right now, makes me wonder what is up with this sailing and ship?

Jimbo, I was on Vision in June with Springtxbill and the only time you noticed the vibration was if you leaned on the deck railing to steady your camera. I never felt anything in the Aquarius (Deck 4) either and our cabin was 3116 and we never felt anything there. You 'll be on after her dry dock and they'll take care of the bent propellar/shaft at that time.

You 'll be on after her dry dock and they'll take care of the bent propellar/shaft at that time.

That's what I wanted to hear, thanks everyone for the info about the ship, first time on this class of ship and wanted to make sure it is okay.

I just got back from my cruise on the vision as well. I did not notice any vibration. The cruise was fairly smooth. Our ship was completely booked up but aside form the crowds you saw when everyone was getting on the ship and eating in the WIndjamemr there was hardly anyone around. Alot of people saw the shows at night but lounges, decks, etc were fairly quiet at night.

We were on Vision in late August. I know you're an aft cabin fan as are we. We were in corner aft JS 8588 and we definitely felt vibration back there. Sometimes when the closet doors were open they would rattle when the vibration was at it's worst. Bottled water danced around on the coffee table. It was significant at times. It didn't bother us and it wasn't constant (or we just got use to it :p). We ate in the dining room (upper level) every night and never noticed it there. We didn't really notice it anywhere else on the ship.

We have also sailed in an aft corner JS on Rhapsody (same class ship and deck plan) and didn't feel any vibration at all on that sailing.

Archived