Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

GS 11003 Balcony photos.

Sometimes in life if you are nice to people and ask/request nicely you never what good comes your way.

So I️ asked nicely and got......well the rest of the square feet.

Nice to know - thanks!

Our video of Aft Suite 14262, note the slide out drawer for the Ladies shoes! there is a USB port on the right hand side of the bed and Two to the Right of the mirror. A note for the Ladies, do Not spray hairspray on to your hair while sitting in front of the mirror or you will set off the Fire alarm!

https://www.facebook.com/kerry.jennings.75/videos/10155508980248541/

Edited by sidari

Spastica ... Just tried out the link and it works here, could be the settings for your country ? I will try to upload the photos at some point today as well, being in the middle of trying to get the washing done from the cruise and pack up the house in time for my move on the 12th is time consuming.

Doesn’t work for me either. Notice it’s a Facebook link. Probably have to be friends in fb

I'm sure this is correct. The settings on the post would need to be changed to public to allow people to view it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Sofa I believe is a Double, there were only 2 of us in the Suite, we were also told that the cupboard with the sliding shoe shelves are not in the YC, the phone also has a camera on it though we never used it, it does take some getting used to though and the Handset that allows you to roam was not working although we did report it.

Hope you noticed the lights in the hanging rails?

My balcony pictures have failed to download from my camera so I will post them when I get to take them off my other halves cameras.

Sidari, Thanks for sharing! Would you book that again? Would you consider it spacious enough for a family of 4, adult with 2 young kids? Also I did the panoramic elevator stop on your floor 14 or does it go top to bottom without stopping? We'll be on the 15 aft in May and love hearing all the little details about those mysterious aft suites!!

We would book one again for sure but MSC will no longer let just 2 people book them!

I would say there is plenty of room for you guys but not 4 Adults.

The lifts stop at all floors from 7 to 16, there is also a door entry fob inside the lift the same as on the cabin doors which I think was the over ride for the aft suites, never tried it out though.

Thanks very much - we have 11001, 11002 and 11003 in February. This and the photos that have been posted helps a lot.

With one more day to go, we have had a great cruise and to some extent I️ wish it was a back to back. Entertainment was excellent. You don’t want to miss the show in the main theater “Timeless” especially if you like Michael Jackson stuff. It’s one of the best I️ have seen.

Since you will be occupying all three GS on deck 11 a quick heads up.

The cabin Steward, Ni Putu (called “Ani”) is really good. Exceptionally nice and thorough, and works really hard. She goes over and beyond to meet your needs and we were very impressed. She has 11001 and 11003 as part of the many other rooms she takes care of.

Your cruise will be here soon, so get ready to have some fun.

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

With one more day to go, we have had a great cruise and to some extent I️ wish it was a back to back. Entertainment was excellent. You don’t want to miss the show in the main theater “Timeless” especially if you like Michael Jackson stuff. It’s one of the best I️ have seen.

Since you will be occupying all three GS on deck 11 a quick heads up.

The cabin Steward, Ni Putu (called “Ani”) is really good. Exceptionally nice and thorough, and works really hard. She goes over and beyond to meet your needs and we were very impressed. She has 11001 and 11003 as part of the many other rooms she takes care of.

Your cruise will be here soon, so get ready to have some fun.

Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you for the information! A good cabin steward can make a big difference. Did you happen to notice where the door is for 11003? I heard it is not as close to 11001 as we might expect.

One of our granddaughters who will be with us is a big Michael Jackson fan so we'll make sure she gets to the show. We are all really looking forward to the cruise.

Thanks again.