Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Thank you for the information! A good cabin steward can make a big difference. Did you happen to notice where the door is for 11003? I heard it is not as close to 11001 as we might expect.

One of our granddaughters who will be with us is a big Michael Jackson fan so we'll make sure she gets to the show. We are all really looking forward to the cruise.

Thanks again.

Look again in the cabin layout I️ tried to draw. Sorry it’s not to scale. Actally, cabins 11007, 11005 and 11003 are in a little enclave at the very end of the hall. 11001 is just before you get to the end of the hall, then as you turn right the door to 11001 is on the left. It is definitely not connecting to 11003 but close enough within a few steps.

a2eb2b44ad26592d5cb0bac5206dea34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Look again in the cabin layout I️ tried to draw. Sorry it’s not to scale. Actally, cabins 11007, 11005 and 11003 are in a little enclave at the very end of the hall. 11001 is just before you get to the end of the hall, then as you turn right the door to 11001 is on the left. It is definitely not connecting to 11003 but close enough within a few steps.

Thank you so much. We originally hoped they were connecting but this will work out fine

Hi Victor, we will be in suite 10001 with our family of 5 on the Jan 13 cruise. Would you have any other pics you could post of the suite? Thanks a lot and hope the room worked well for your sister.

Sorry Tfussy, i did not have any other pictures. The cabin isn't very interesting at all, lot's of wasted spaces. The sofa in the living room it's just a converted single bed. Other bunk is on the ceiling. I don't know where they could put the 5th bed, must be something that it's not fixed in the cabin, maybe a riding bed.

I never saw such a small bathroom in a suite. OK, it has a thub, but the sink has the same size as inside cabin, very, but very small. The furniture and the decor seemed way too blend and cheap. The bathrrom was completely made in plastic, not even some marble or other thing in the floor or even at the counter top (plastic resin). At least has a walk in closet. We expected more, at least after all the complaints MSC gave a second Aurea Balcony cabin and it was fairly good, the balcony was even better, with sunloungers and everything.

To be honest it's just a OK cabin, the problem it's they calling a """"GRAND SUITE""""...

All the Aft suites have Double Sofa beds, many of the others have the bunk beds, the YC has what is I think a double with a ceiling drop down bed above it. the video is not ours ... :D

The double Sofa has one arm rest at each end, As you can see in the video the Sofa has an arm rest and also a lower section on the end, these are the Bunk Beds.

Edited by sidari

Tall-Cruiser, where was the living room tv in 11003?

Sorry I️ missed your question. Just got off the ship this morning. The TV is above the living room desk. It’s big about 50 inch.

GS 11003 Living Room

e71802f10187bfda49b4396682e86733.jpg

Let me know if I️ can answer anymore questions.

It would appear that a person/persons unknown have been taking our photos from either this site or facebook groups and passing them off as their own on cruise deck plans.com, luckily I spotted it and informed the owner Steve as this is the second time this has happened.

Should this happen again our photos will be removed and any others posted will be watermarked.

TC ... Thanks for sharing the GS photos which will help many others who will have booked this suite.

Sid - You are very welcome and I do hope it helps others. As you know it was challenging getting any pictures or correct facts about the GS cabins. I was determined to change that as soon as I got on. After all I have benefited from a lot of good insight and Intel from a lot of CC members and it is my pleasure to give back.

It would appear that a person/persons unknown have been taking our photos from either this site or facebook groups and passing them off as their own on cruise deck plans.com, luckily I spotted it and informed the owner Steve as this is the second time this has happened.

Should this happen again our photos will be removed and any others posted will be watermarked.

Thanks for that Sid. Credit should always be given to the original source.

Wow that is sleazy. Glad you were able to get it corrected.

It has happened to me, too. Photos that I have taken and posted here ended up on cruisedeckplans. I don't let it bother me since I'm nowhere close to being a professional photographer. I can see why it would bother others especially if the person is not only taking credit but is also being paid for someone else's effort.

T.W.O ... Not sure if people would have been paid or not because they would have to add their name and mail address in order to get the money.

I would think then that CDP would have recourse to reclaim the money

Come on guys don`t be shy, now that there have been more cruises on seaside there must be more cabin photos out there ... :D We will be heading back to Seaside for the April 28th sailing but this time in an Aurea B3 balcony cabin forward on Deck 9 ... :cool: