Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Come on guys don`t be shy, now that there have been more cruises on seaside there must be more cabin photos out there ... :D We will be heading back to Seaside for the April 28th sailing but this time in an Aurea B3 balcony cabin forward on Deck 9 ... :cool:

I just traded my suite for this room. I really wanted the extra room on the balcony and the Aurea package sounds pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just traded my suite for this room. I really wanted the extra room on the balcony and the Aurea package sounds pretty awesome.

We changed from an Aurea Aft suite to one of these as well for our November cruise. Seems like one of the better values on Seaside.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Come on guys don`t be shy, now that there have been more cruises on seaside there must be more cabin photos out there ... :D We will be heading back to Seaside for the April 28th sailing but this time in an Aurea B3 balcony cabin forward on Deck 9 ... :cool:
Booked one of those myself for December, not seen much by way of photos at all. There is a video (although not great) of 9064 on youtube. Probably seen it .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I know I've asked before but can anyone point me to a picture of a S2 ( we have an S2 aft "suite" on deck 11) would love to know what they actually look like . And an l2 interior (my daughters will be in an I2 aft interior on deck 13) I realize now these will be very small and I would love to see one so we can plan accordingly for storage. They are girls and they do love clothes😉

Any help would be greatly appriciated!!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Found photos of an S2 Fantastica suite on the angle of the ship.

Found it on an Italian website. If there were a high five smilie face I would slap it all over this post. I'm so jazzed I finally found it.

Cabin 9066 - S2 Fantastica

Looking into the main portion of this S2 suite

attachment.php?attachmentid=172840&d=1513350302

Another angle

attachment.php?attachmentid=172841&d=1513350304

bathroom

attachment.php?attachmentid=172842&d=1513350306

back corner of the balcony

attachment.php?attachmentid=172836&d=1513350293

Another angle on the balcony

attachment.php?attachmentid=172837&d=1513350295

And yet another angle on the balcony

attachment.php?attachmentid=172839&d=1513350300

Thank you! I just saw this! Very excited and maybe I'll pack a small fold up talble...lol.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

How small is small? My wife and I are both under 5'5" tall, would we have a problem?

Height isn’t the problem, the layout of the bathroom is very small a lot of people have said that their knee has to rest against the wall when they’re sitting down on the toilet so I’m sure that’s what was being referred to :) one thing you may enjoy is the adjustable height of the shower head

Height isn’t the problem, the layout of the bathroom is very small a lot of people have said that their knee has to rest against the wall when they’re sitting down on the toilet so I’m sure that’s what was being referred to :) one thing you may enjoy is the adjustable height of the shower head

Maybe against the sink but they would have to be very, very tall to rest against the wall.

... one thing you may enjoy is the adjustable height of the shower head

I have stayed in basic inside cabins on other cruise lines that have the hand held shower that is on a vertical 18" or so bar that allows you to adjust the height. We stayed in an inside Yacht Club bathroom that did have a rainfall shower head option that had very low water pressure and the hand held shower was on a rod that did not allow it to slide up and down. Very frustrating to someone who is 6'1". Paid extra for "upgraded amenities", and the bathroom was an absolute joke whose single redeeming quality was the thickness of the towels. At least they had wash clothes, which many places in Europe do not have.