Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

TW - Thanks for adding the photo here.

With all that good space in the front balcony they don't even have a small table to put food and or drinks on? I think it would be good to have there.

I am sure the cabin steward wold procure one for you if you asked.

Cabins shown include a basic inside, oceanview, S2 suite on the angle of the ship, Aurea balcony with the wider balcony, regular balcony, whirlpool suite that gets most of the balcony that the deckplan I booked from showed as part of the balcony of the S2 suite on the angle of the ship -ok I am just a tad sad about that! -, Aurea balcony with the green painted balcony, and an accessible inside cabin.

Of especial note the elusive S2 on the angle of the ship starts

I have not had much luck posting embedded youtubes guess I do it incorrectly sorry. Whenever I post one and hit the youtube button it never works. I have therefore just posted links here.

Edited by TravelinGert

Hello everyone and Happy New in advance from Miami.

We checked in a little over a an hour ago and are now in our cabin.

Finally in 11003.

The room is nice with a walk in closet and bath on the other side of the closet. It does NOT have a bath tub. The biggest disappointment is the balcony. It is being advertised and sold as 127sft. However the usable space is maybe 50 sft.

I️ will post some pictures so you can see.

50b92eac1eb356a0f75f1e8b13c689e2.jpg495158f7cac331c51dfda43155314ef2.jpgec5073d5241c118091429b82016d4fba.jpg27e43d70a61b99080fd1cc8695c6c984.jpgda69e19588a38491576ebe794d44a80d.jpg437093f688540633dd93726a6807cfb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

GS 11003 balcony- dead space

If they did not close the balcony off it probably would be 127sft. They could have done a better job making it usable.

Here we go.

6efcee8f82ad5f3860b79c573527a816.jpg

c0acc03f1b4eb06dee616f0991295c35.jpg

d8904f0467fa550bad03328e504f4ac5.jpg

794cff202dc5f61e33d202ee3e36351b.jpg

d2c048509187821753c1fed093283d7f.jpg

Could they have put this space into better usable space? I️ think so. Lazy construction? They may say it’s a safety issue. But I️ have seen cove balconies before.

Well we are still planning on enjoying our first MSC cruise.

Advise - do not book 11003 for the balcony. As I️ mentioned above, I️ measured it, and it maybe slightly under 9x6, ie 50sft.

Happy New Year!

Thank You Tall Cruiser!! We are in 11002 next week. Just a few quick questions! Is the bathroom separate from the bedroom? Can’t tell by the pictures? Does the bed pull out to a double? And do you think there is enough room on the floor in the bedroom for a small blow up mattress?

Enjoy!!

Cabins shown include a basic inside, oceanview, S2 suite on the angle of the ship, Aurea balcony with the wider balcony, regular balcony, whirlpool suite that gets most of the balcony that the deckplan I booked from showed as part of the balcony of the S2 suite on the angle of the ship -ok I am just a tad sad about that! -, Aurea balcony with the green painted balcony, and an accessible inside cabin.

Of especial note the elusive S2 on the angle of the ship starts

I have not had much luck posting embedded youtubes guess I do it incorrectly sorry. Whenever I post one and hit the youtube button it never works. I have therefore just posted links here.

Thanks for the links !!!!

Thank You Tall Cruiser!! We are in 11002 next week. Just a few quick questions! Is the bathroom separate from the bedroom? Can’t tell by the pictures? Does the bed pull out to a double? And do you think there is enough room on the floor in the bedroom for a small blow up mattress?

Enjoy!!

Bathroom is separated from bedroom. The bed can be split and the room is very big to add a small blow mattress.

I️ have not seen anywhere where the correct room layout for 11003 or 11002 have been shown. So here is a rough draft of what you get.

7cfe75f0117ca9401f2f79e9d202d88c.jpg0dcd25d685b31ba662af704e3921cf02.jpg

Let me know if it’s not clear.

Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting for pics of 14003, thinking it will likely be similar to this although 14003 is supposed to only accommodate 2 people and I’m not sure if it has a porthole in the bedroom.

Not sure when your cruise is, but if you have time, try to switch to a bigger GS. I️ think 14003 and 14002 are among the smallest of the 1bd/1bth corner GS.

Bathroom is separated from bedroom. The bed can be split and the room is very big to add a small blow mattress.

I️ have not seen anywhere where the correct room layout for 11003 or 11002 have been shown. So here is a rough draft of what you get.

Thanks very much - we have 11001, 11002 and 11003 in February. This and the photos that have been posted helps a lot.

Finally made it home again despite a 45 minute delay in Miami and a mad dash in Philadelphia to make the connection which was not helped by certain passengers who refused to remain in their seats so those of us with International flights could get off first as requested by the aircraft manager.

A great cruise with some downs most to do with our Black card status but MSC did their best to rectify the issues, got some nice gifts off them and some personal ones from a member of staff.

They are still working out some issues on the ship and lack of training time before the TA is one of them which is rolling over into the first set of cruises.

A great Suite, a very good cruise, great staff and a Fabulous Captain who managed to extend our times in two of the ports, I wonder how many people will mention that ? while they are busy complaining.

Finally made it home again despite a 45 minute delay in Miami and a mad dash in Philadelphia to make the connection which was not helped by certain passengers who refused to remain in their seats so those of us with International flights could get off first as requested by the aircraft manager.

A great cruise with some downs most to do with our Black card status but MSC did their best to rectify the issues, got some nice gifts off them and some personal ones from a member of staff.

They are still working out some issues on the ship and lack of training time before the TA is one of them which is rolling over into the first set of cruises.

A great Suite, a very good cruise, great staff and a Fabulous Captain who managed to extend our times in two of the ports, I wonder how many people will mention that ? while they are busy complaining.

Glad you had a good time!

Thank you so much. The rooms are larger then I️ thought!