Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Height isn’t the problem, the layout of the bathroom is very small a lot of people have said that their knee has to rest against the wall when they’re sitting down on the toilet so I’m sure that’s what was being referred to :) one thing you may enjoy is the adjustable height of the shower head

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to find photos of the bathrooms online and from what I can tell, they remind me of the ones we had on Costa. We didn't have any problems there with our knees hitting the cabinet, so I don't imagine we'll have any on MSC. That being said, I'm a guy so I don't tend to spend a lot of time sitting down in there, hope that's not too graphic, LOL. ;p

Can some one point me to a photo/ photos of a fantastica inside. We have a suite and girls have an inside. Both are aft but any photo will do to get an idea of the lay out and storage. Thanks just 5 more L O N G months to go😱😂😬.

I say as the snow starts to fall...AGAIN.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

Fantastica Suite 9002

This was supposed to be a 4 person cabin when we booked in Dec 2015 but it ended up having sleeping accommodations for three people. The Hotel Director managed to get us an extra mattress to put in the corner by the door.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

4ab777c9f3e49ea8c2ea2ac20f521523.jpg6a2b897eda74565e77ed3bc8116183e7.jpgd8d365737a732041aa2c4c5d27830102.jpg92d14830d1cdb32a800c96bcff5a8ac9.jpgf66aff7c231fa4a1757e11c69a3d3626.jpg

So, is 9002 just one big room? We are booked in 13002 next month which was originally booked as a two bedroom suite. I had my TA contact the company after finding out on my own that it was now a one bedroom suite, but she was assured that it was still two separate rooms. We didn't need two bedrooms, but having a separate bedroom in non-negotiable for our group. Someone posted photos and a diagram of another corner grand suite which showed two rooms and that calmed my fears a bit. Should I be worrying here? On the deck plans, 9002 looks like it's the same size as 13002 but it's just so hard to get more detailed info!

So, is 9002 just one big room? We are booked in 13002 next month which was originally booked as a two bedroom suite. I had my TA contact the company after finding out on my own that it was now a one bedroom suite, but she was assured that it was still two separate rooms. We didn't need two bedrooms, but having a separate bedroom in non-negotiable for our group. Someone posted photos and a diagram of another corner grand suite which showed two rooms and that calmed my fears a bit. Should I be worrying here? On the deck plans, 9002 looks like it's the same size as 13002 but it's just so hard to get more detailed info!

9002 is not the same category as 13002. 9002 is a fantastica suite while 13002 is an aurea grand suite.

That would be me. You can also find it here starting post #4. -

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2583715

I do think that 13002 will be very much like 11003 but smaller. The Master Bed is definitely a seperate room with it own access door across from the hallway. The deck plans from MSC showing the general footprint of the GS is not correct. Let me know if I can answer any questions regarding GS11003.

Thanks for the replies about 13002 everyone. I sometimes feel a bit like I'm being a bit paranoid and then I see a post where MSC basically says, "what? You want a bed for every person in your party? Wow, what an interesting request. It's too bad there's no way we could have predicted this problem could occur", and coupled with the total blackout on official info on these corner suites and my paranoia ramps up to an "11". Okay, deep breaths, I'm sure it will all be okay.