Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

We will be in 9001 on March 24th and have also been looking for pictures! If we don’t find any soon, I will be sure to take plenty and post when we return

Would also love info on 9001 as I am one week out of final payment and this cabin remains a complete mystery (I originally booked it thinking it was a 2/2). Looking forward to your pictures!

Would also love info on 9001 as I am one week out of final payment and this cabin remains a complete mystery (I originally booked it thinking it was a 2/2). Looking forward to your pictures!

I tried to get a picture for you last week. I was never able to find the steward cleaning the room. When I went back on the day of disembarkation most of the rooms were popped open so they could access them easily to clean and it was still shut. I did try but I was unsuccessful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Tinypunkee any update on 9001?

Nope=( I ended up putting my Mother-in-Law in 11002 since I know for sure (unless the Seaview makes changes from the seaside) that my two kids can fit in there comfortably with her so she can babysit. ;)

I ended upgrading my immediate family to YC. Hoping more YC cabins become available so I can upgrade her as well.

Margaret if you booked the Bella experience and MSC gave you the upgrade you will only get the cabin upgrade . You will not get the perks that come with the Aurea experience . But you are definitely getting a better cabin location ! Congratulations on your upgrade ! Bon Voyage !

I booked a Bella balcony and was upgraded to 9243 Auera Suite. Do I retain the Bella experience or the Auera experience and is their a difference?

I agree you won't get most of the Aurea benefits like priority boarding, spa access, massages & classic drink package. You may get the my choice dining as I think that is cabin controlled. You will get cabin benefits like bathrobes. See attached benefit table.

Benefits Table.pdf

Margaret if you booked the Bella experience and MSC gave you the upgrade you will only get the cabin upgrade . You will not get the perks that come with the Aurea experience . But you are definitely getting a better cabin location ! Congratulations on your upgrade ! Bon Voyage !

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

We had Royal Suite 16037 the week of 5/5/2018 and here are a few photos and a video - had such a great week!!!

We've appreciated all the great info on this thread and look forward to sailing MSC again.

d928cd2cbe3f57c992078eebb48f9372.jpgb1fd1077b9e15a7dd0f235278bf49767.jpg6955f7cf0e433a942b847f80cb4ca75d.jpg58011cde8bd05c3ff38ba6b268a9de18.jpgdde799891cf1612b98bb4b88e821e767.jpg210bd13f49477a8db62019ca08a10304.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

nacdcruiser ... Thanks for adding the photos ... :)
Glad to share! We booked this early and may not be able to do it again, but it was a very special week and we are really enjoying MSC!

Thank you!

John

Glad to share! We booked this early and may not be able to do it again, but it was a very special week and we are really enjoying MSC!

Thank you!

John

Excellent video... my wife and I will be in the Royal suite 2 weeks from today... Nice to see they put a good table and chairs out on the balcony ...that must be fairly new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent video... my wife and I will be in the Royal suite 2 weeks from today... Nice to see they put a good table and chairs out on the balcony ...that must be fairly new

Thank you! Someone posted in April that during their stay the table and chairs were delivered. We were glad to see as well!

Also a quick mention you'll have a cabana for the week. Should have taken some better photos, but here's an idea. Port side.

Enjoy!!!

Johnaf229fe6eea273e7f82eaf52c4fbaa1d.jpg53c59a96a46d016568112c3147dddeac.jpgd52428ad4c081e36bfd5d36f77b07810.jpg

Looks great... we spent two weeks in the Sophia Loren suite on the Divina but this looks a heck of a lot better...

Thanks for the info

Had some really good talks with Captain Massa on the Divina ...heard he’s leaving the seaside in June ...Hope he’s still there for the first week

We had Royal Suite 16037 the week of 5/5/2018 and here are a few photos and a video - had such a great week!!!

We've appreciated all the great info on this thread and look forward to sailing MSC again.

Thank you.

Was the phone a video phone and if so, how did it work?