Third Ship Named

RWolver672

I have to admit it is uninspiring but then, I don't really need a great name to wanna sail on a ship. They could have called it Fred and I would still want to cruise it. I hope it gets to do a Panoramana Canal cruise.

LOVE the "Panoramana Cruise"!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I feel that the name isn't that important. What really is going to make a difference will be the itinerary. We did last med and transatlantic on the Sunshine, Vista and will do the Horizon. Just hoping for a different selection of ports. Otherwise it may just end up being a transatlantic on the Panorama. :cool:

It could be a pretty name if I didn't automatically hear the "elevator lady" voice announcing it in my head...

A little off topic - hate to admit it but I did not realize until a year ago that the Carnival ship names are all somewhat related by the their class. AHA moment when I saw the chart of of the different classes and then they all (or most of them) kind of made sense.

So does that mean that one of the MDRs on the Horizon will be named Panorama?

Agree with the 'elevator lady' comment, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Horizon’s dining rooms are Meridian and Reflection per John Heald. It looks like there will not be a “Vista” or “Panorama” dining room in this class unless if the Vista-class ships built in China use it. The first one is due in 2023. Unless if the Chinese market really tanks, I expect those ships to remain geared towards the Chinese market as part of a brand unique to that market.

So does that mean that one of the MDRs on the Horizon will be named Panorama?

Agree with the 'elevator lady' comment, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wonder if that's why the Horizon doesn't have a Panorama Deck. We always book on that deck and on the Horizon, it's just Deck 11. I ask our PVP about it and he didn't know why either.

I thought the name was fine as it fits in with Vista and Horizon. What I find interesting is that it won't be launched until the Fall of 2019. One site had the launch as November 2019. As you know, that is the end of the season for the med. So, they might simply sail home, or have one inaugural Med cruise, then head out. Your thoughts...

John