Refillable Water Bottle Question

sweetmelissa

Make sure you bring the empty bottle in your carry-on when boarding the ship. We packed an empty bottle in our checked luggage once. We had to go to the naughty room to retrieve our suitcase with the bottle!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes and yes. I never dumped my water and I never had a problem getting back on the ship. I brought my empty to the dining room and asked them to fill it with ice and water (not iced water only). They did, happily. I recommend NOT filling with your tap water. I was advised by NCL guest services personnel to NOT do this. FYI.

Haven't we been told many times that the water in the dining room is the same as tap water?

I'd fill with club soda myself.

I found what I was was talking about at my local walmart where the regular glasses are not in sporting goods

walmart link sold by walmart

need to put link back together since CC has been mangling them remove dot and space with .

walmart dot com/ip/Aladdin-32-oz-Sparkling-Water-Vessel-with-Infuse-Basket/44012813?u1=&oid=223073.44012813&wmlspartner=jniXEdcEVNs&sourceid=08146952352238626195&affillinktype=15&veh=aff

bar code.pdf

bottle.pdf

I found what I was was talking about at my local walmart where the regular glasses are not in sporting goods

walmart link sold by walmart

need to put link back together since CC has been mangling them remove dot and space with .

walmart dot com/ip/Aladdin-32-oz-Sparkling-Water-Vessel-with-Infuse-Basket/44012813?u1=&oid=223073.44012813&wmlspartner=jniXEdcEVNs&sourceid=08146952352238626195&affillinktype=15&veh=aff

Sorry? What section were these in? #Not# in sporting goods?

I'm not understanding what the infuser is for??

Edited by zitsky

This is what I ordered for our cruise in Jan. It is collapsible. Easy to store in luggage or backpack. When unscrewed it has a "wide mouth" for filling with ice etc. It is nontoxic. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0769C9N1M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for link. After reading the reviews I ordered one for our April cruise. I like the "wide mouth" that will let me add ice.

• 4 years later...

You can absolutely bring an empty water bottle on board.  We've brought water bottles on board in the past - with water in them.  Most times we had to dump the water.  Once we took them through and no one said anything.

• Like 1