Which Restaurants best deal with SDP?

gymbomb

On breakaway, planning Cagneys, Moderno, Le Bistro, and 2 meals at Ocean Blue. Which are the best use of dining credits? Assuming Moderno is cheapest and should be paid out of pocket? Which other one should just be paid for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On breakaway, planning Cagneys, Moderno, Le Bistro, and 2 meals at Ocean Blue. Which are the best use of dining credits? Assuming Moderno is cheapest and should be paid out of pocket? Which other one should just be paid for?

We can run up a $60+ per person at Cagneys that would be covered by the SDP.

Our experience is limited to the Breakaway, but our 2 cagneys visits have been terrible. 20 mins for drinks to arrive, 90 mins for dinner (with no appetizers ordered), descent steak (but not great) and the constant vibrating shimmy and rocking at the back of the ship.

We enjoyed the Dover sole at Ocean Blue and the meal at Japanese place was good, but a lot

Of food!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For an accurate answer google the Menus to estimate costs.

Moderno: with SDP (0) all you can eat. No SDP" 24.95

Cagneys , Le Bistro: SDP(0) One entree, as many side dishes appetizers, desserts. No SDP: a la carte. Depending on what is ordered but on average a typical meal should be significatly more than Moderno

Ocean Blue SDP 15 dollar upcharge to use it. One entree, side dish appetizer. NO SDP: a la carte.

Due to the upcharge for Ocean blue, I would probably say that either Moderno and one of the ocean blue's nights, or the two Ocean blue will be the best to pay without the package..

Another option. I assume they have the 3 meals SDP from free at sea? If they are going to five restaurants it might be worth to buy a second 3 night SDP and add a sixth night of specialty restaurants