Breeze Port Canaveral Check in

pntnnc

Hi there I was looking at my documents for Dec 2018, and it has us as a embarq at 1-3pm We have FTTF so what would be the time we could check in with that? Is it just too early to sign up for check in times? Thanks so much. Have senior adults going so trying to make sure easy process for them.

If you have FTTF, you should be able to get through security when they start letting people into the building. Sometimes they delay people entering until the ship has cleared and prior passengers have debarked. But getting there around 11 A is usually a good time. 1-3 sounds like it's general boarding. they attempt to stagger those time to keep the flow manageable.

According to what I have been seeing, the check in times havent been populating until 5-6m from sail date. It doesnt appear to be an exact science. Our March 4 sailing populated for non fttf folks at the end of september. Those of us who had fttf were able to choose times weeks before. Ofcourse fttf negates checkin times, but we still had to choose one.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Don't confuse boarding time with checkin time. You may be checking in long before boarding starts. You will check in and be sent to a seating area to wait until boarding starts. Then they will call Diamond, Platinum, suites, and then FTTF. After those have boarded the non-priority people with zone numbers will start boarding. EM