No more Bermuda?

jeff92k7

So with the Sunshine moving to Charleston and only doing 4-5 day cruises to the Bahamas, will there be any ship going to Bermuda? The latest you can book anything to Bermuda is on the Ecstasy out of Charleston in November of next year (2018). Is Carnival not going to be going there at all anymore?

My wife and I were considering one of those cruises that overnight in Bermuda in 2019 as something different than the typical Bahamas cruises that we will have done multiple times by the end of next year, but there are no cruises there past next November.

So with the Sunshine moving to Charleston and only doing 4-5 day cruises to the Bahamas, will there be any ship going to Bermuda? The latest you can book anything to Bermuda is on the Ecstasy out of Charleston in November of next year (2018). Is Carnival not going to be going there at all anymore?

My wife and I were considering one of those cruises that overnight in Bermuda in 2019 as something different than the typical Bahamas cruises that we will have done multiple times by the end of next year, but there are no cruises there past next November.

Hi

There are a number of other cruise lines that go to Bermuda. You could always try one, you might like it. :D

Sunshine is doing a single trip out of PC next September going to Bermuda and GT. Looking forward to it as I haven't been to Bermuda before.

I appreciate everyone’s comments about the sailings to Bermuda next year. However, I was looking for sailings to Bermuda in 2019. My wife and I already have cruises booked through January of 2019, so as I said in my original post, we are looking for the possibility of Bermuda in mid-late 2019.

Does anyone have any information on Carnival sailings at that time frame? (And I’ll add that we are considering other cruise lines, but Carnival is our first choice as of now).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Bermuda dates are only released for sailings April-Nov 2018.

You will have to wait until Carnival releases the 2019 dates to book.

Unless you are interested in another line like an earlier poster suggested. May -Oct of 2019 is already announced for Royal, Celebrity, Holland, Oceania,and Regent. NCL and Carnival will release dates later. Carnival is only showing sailings Nov 3 and NCL through Sept 30, 2018.