Beverage Pkg on Amber Cove

eandx

I noticed in the new Premier Bev Pkg, it states that the "private islands" are included. Has anyone used their bev pkg on Amber Cove? It would be nice to sit at the bar in the pool if it is included.

Thank you for any help!

Isn’t this the Princess board

Of course it is.

Thus the original query as to whether the Premier Beverage Package is honored at the shoreside bars there (as at Princess Cays) based on the clause "enjoy the convenience of your beverage package on our private islands" (note plural).

The pedant in me is dying to point out that Amber Cove is not an island, rendering the question moot.. But Roatan is, and as far as I know the package is not honored at the similarly cruiseline-financed establishments there. Perhaps "islands" is plural just in case a Princess ship is rerouted to Half Moon Cay?

While Princess Caye is not really a private island, it is operated by Princess for mostly sole Princess use. Amber Cove is not an island nor is it private to Princess. It was built by Carnival Corp for any of its cruise lines use much as Mahogany Bay in Roatan. Therefore the PBP does not apply to Amber Cove (or Mahogany Bay). It can be very confusing.

I was told that the price was $20 for all day- unlimited rides.

The water slides were free.

Neither were crowded.

I think that is correct we just tried it once only took about a minute but fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amber Cove, Mahogany Bay, Crown Bay, etc aren't as much private islands as they are Corporate Ports. Princess Cays (at least their little portion of it) is considered a private island, thus the package is accepted.

A related question is, under the new package, only soda fountain sodas are included, cans are extra. I heard that Princess Cays doesn't have soda fountains so do they honor cans? I've heard mixed reports.

A related question is, under the new package, only soda fountain sodas are included, cans are extra. I heard that Princess Cays doesn't have soda fountains so do they honor cans? I've heard mixed reports.

Princess Cays does not have the gun for soft drinks.

My friend who had a soft drink/soda package could not get a Diet Coke with her card -- had to buy a can.

Feel sure it will be the same for the Premier Beverage Package.