Jewel of the Seas Interior cabins

Well howdy neighbor. We’re next door in 3635 on the Jewel TA in October 2019. You must have grabbed that cabin the day the bookings opened because it was gone so fast. I called RCI because both of those cabins were unavailable. Yours was already deposited they said but the other one was on hold. As soon as it released we grabbed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep. Saw that price and location and I jumped on it. Third time on a transatlantic on jewel. Was on April 2017 And will be November 2018. After this Oct 2019 sailing will be diamond.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Yep. Saw that price and location and I jumped on it. Third time on a transatlantic on jewel. Was on April 2017 And will be November 2018. After this Oct 2019 sailing will be diamond.

Did you post on the Nov 2018 Roll Call?

Hi,

We were just on the Jewel Med&TA in Oct/Nov. Will be doing the Oct/Nov. Jewel too. A great ship - the crew & service are very good. Thought about doing the 2019 Jewel crossings but booked Rhapsody instead.

NJ

• 4 weeks later...
I'm booked on one of these on transatlantic on jewel in October 2019.

Well howdy neighbor. We’re next door in 3635 on the Jewel TA in October 2019. You must have grabbed that cabin the day the bookings opened because it was gone so fast. I called RCI because both of those cabins were unavailable. Yours was already deposited they said but the other one was on hold. As soon as it released we grabbed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just booked the Oct. 2019 Transatlantic in a midship inside on deck 4. After reading about these cabins, I just now emailed my travel agent to see if either 3635 or 3639 was available. Now I know why they aren't!

I'm also booked on the October 3, 2019 Greek Isles cruise as a solo in a studio cabin. Cabin 3635 is available for that cruise, but I can't justify paying the extra ~$670 for that one. I sailed in a studio on Radiance for 9 days last May and survived, and I really like being on deck 4 - so I'm sure I/we will be happy where we are.

I've booked a solo cabin on deck 4 for the 10/21 Greek Isles cruise. I haven't tried these cabins yet on the Radiance class, but I know it will be fine for a port intensive itinerary.

The studio cabins are small, but the location on deck 4 is great. The studios on Radiance were sideways, whereas they're the usual long and narrow configuration on Jewel.

Having stayed in 3635 on the Jewel, I can attest to the fact that it was not noisy at all. Not sure what is behind the cabin that caused it to be configured differently but nothing noisy.

Quite a short walk to the glass elevators or the stairs to deck 2 to disembark,Deck 4 to the centrum or MDR, true that it isn’t all the way back.

The extra space and sideways layout is a winner....

I can confirm that 3635 is an over-sized interior room.

I stayed in it during a TransAtlantic crossing on the Jewel. However it was the sailing right after the dry dock and they didn't finish some of the drydock. This resulted in a lot of noise...I mean alot! four cabins in my hallway moved and eventually on day 6 I moved as well to another inside room and the difference in the size was very noticeable.

• 1 year later...

Glad I found this thread! My fiancee and I are booked on the Jewel in April 2020 and both of these rooms were available -- we were in a different 4V room on deck 8 so we were able to move our reservation to 3635 without any issues :)

• 6 months later...