NCL releases Summer Itineraries for 2019

Oldgoat61

It's weird. I was looking to cruise from Miami 5/25 or 5/26/19, and there is nothing leaving that weekend. The only ship that will be sailing from Miami is Breakaway, and it doesn't sail that weekend. Hmmmm....

So I thought I'd check New Orleans or Tampa, but nothing from of those departure ports either.

It's weird. I was looking to cruise from Miami 5/25 or 5/26/19, and there is nothing leaving that weekend. The only ship that will be sailing from Miami is Breakaway, and it doesn't sail that weekend. Hmmmm....

So I thought I'd check New Orleans or Tampa, but nothing from of those departure ports either.

For the Caribbean, only the Breakaway is showing and I see nothing for it for June for some reason. The Gem is showing one 14 day cruise out of Boston in Oct. to the Caribbean. Otherwise I can't find any other Caribbean listings.

For the Caribbean, only the Breakaway is showing and I see nothing for it for June for some reason. The Gem is showing one 14 day cruise out of Boston in Oct. to the Caribbean. Otherwise I can't find any other Caribbean listings.

It must be incomplete information, which means I will still be waiting for more things to be released before we can figure out what we want to do.

Really gladI booked Bliss as soon as her first scheduled dropped. There isn't ANYTHING as cheap as I paid for my 8 day cruise in a studio next Fall. Looks like solo traveling is getting even more expensive, I guess it is time to find a husband.

LOL I guess that's one solution... :')

I actually just did one last week solo-ish (with a friend but in separate rooms) on Escape, and the prices got almost impossibly cheap within a month or so of sailing... $399+ taxes and fees for a single in a sail away inside, $599+ taxes and fees for a sail away balcony. Almost couldn't believe it, and we were pinching ourselves for not waiting. Definitely some deals to be had close in during low season if you're flexible.