Coffee card question

yags

I bought a coffee card as a Christmas stocking stuffer for our Alaskan cruise on the Grand in June. It was placed under my name on the On Board Reservations section of our cruise information. These cards can be used by anyone can't they? If I remember correctly it is just a punch card with the cruise number on it and no names. I can call and change the name but would rather not if it does not matter. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all who frequent Cruise Critic.

I assume it is your SO that the card is a gift for, right? If so not a problem at all. You are correct there is NO name associated to the card. It is possible you may have a "gift card" in your cabin upon arrival that you have to use to redeem the actual punch card and if that has your name it may not be a bad idea to be there for the exchange.

I assume it is your SO that the card is a gift for, right? If so not a problem at all. You are correct there is NO name associated to the card. It is possible you may have a "gift card" in your cabin upon arrival that you have to use to redeem the actual punch card and if that has your name it may not be a bad idea to be there for the exchange.

Not my SO but my sister who is traveling with me. Thanks for the tip can never hurt to be there to make sure things go as I hoped. Thanks.

You might want to put your name (or hers) on the card, in case it gets lost.

Several cruises back, we were walking in the photo area and I spotted something on the carpet. Curious, I picked it up. It was an almost unused coffee card...no name.

If it had a name or cabin #, I could have tracked the owner down and returned it. No one to return it to.

Definitely good for anybody. I had a couple of mostly unused cards that I gave away to dinner companions on our last cruise. We had the beverage package (from Sip and Sail) for that cruise and for our next cruise so I didn't need the cards and the person who got them was quite happy.

You might want to put your name (or hers) on the card, in case it gets lost.

Several cruises back, we were walking in the photo area and I spotted something on the carpet. Curious, I picked it up. It was an almost unused coffee card...no name.

If it had a name or cabin #, I could have tracked the owner down and returned it. No one to return it to.

Customer service - lost and found?:evilsmile:

Definitely good for anybody. I had a couple of mostly unused cards that I gave away to dinner companions on our last cruise. We had the beverage package (from Sip and Sail) for that cruise and for our next cruise so I didn't need the cards and the person who got them was quite happy.

Very nice!