Drink Package

epcopres

Hello,

I know the somewhat new rule the brought back of everyone in the room has to buy the drink package. I am traveling with a toddler which obviously doesnt get it but my mom is going to help watch my child and she does not drink at all. Is there any way of my wife and i buying the package and not my mother in same room?

Hello,

I know the somewhat new rule the brought back of everyone in the room has to buy the drink package. I am traveling with a toddler which obviously doesnt get it but my mom is going to help watch my child and she does not drink at all. Is there any way of my wife and i buying the package and not my mother in same room?

Try calling to order, they may make an accommodation for your situation.

Hello,

Lance & Kitty: Do you have one stateroom or two?

If one cabin, you are semi-stuck. They are allowing that the non-drinker buy the refreshment package. This only applies to all passengers in one cabin who are at least 21 years old.

If two, just put Mom and toddler in one cabin and you and wife in the other.

Hello,

Hello, my friend in a different cabin was recently in a similar situation. His friend wanted to buy the drink package, and he does not drink due to personal reasons. They told him he was going to have to buy the “refreshments package” which includes all non-alcoholic beverages for about $26/day (on sale).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums