Traveling with an Unrelated Minor - looking for a link to authorization document

momofmab

Hello-

A search came up with mostly old threads/links. Wondering if anyone has a link to a more recent document that was acceptable to Royal Caribbean.

I'm aware of what kinds of things need to be included, but I'm hoping not to have to recreate something that already exists.

Thanks in advance!

Ugh - it won't let you post the link! Is there a way to spell it out so it doesn't show up as a link? Is it LegalZoom?

It's not allowed because you are trying to link to a travel agency website.

Here is the official RCCL travel consent form I've used several times in the past. It's from their Australian website because I never found one on their US website.

I just white out where it says "return to Australia" and insert what applies to the particular cruise I'm using it on, for example: "return to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA is Jan. 1, 2018, following scheduled port stops in Mexico, Jamaica & Haiti, and/or any unscheduled port stops".

This form also contains the authorization needed for you to sign activity waivers and get medical care if needed.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/content/en_OC_reg/pdf/minors_consent_form.pdf

~ Judy

Here is the official RCCL travel consent form I've used several times in the past. It's from their Australian website because I never found one on their US website.

I just white out where it says "return to Australia" and insert what applies to the particular cruise I'm using it on, for example: "return to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA is Jan. 1, 2018, following scheduled port stops in Mexico, Jamaica & Haiti, and/or any unscheduled port stops".

This form also contains the authorization needed for you to sign activity waivers and get medical care if needed.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/content/en_OC_reg/pdf/minors_consent_form.pdf

~ Judy

Ive used this as well. A simple PDF editor did the trick and we didn't have any issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I saw the Australian form (also saw a U.K. One). So weird that they don't have a US one. A search on Royal's fabulous website results in 12 pages of results [emoji38]

Thanks everyone! Think I'll go with the Australian one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums