Navigator questions

dlwfarm

im going on the navigator in a week. I have a couple of questions.

Where can you get food or snacks that are free on board besides MDR and the windjammer. Anywhere there is scones or other neat desserts.

Is there herbal tea like chamomile free of charge in windjammer?

Any neat spots to go outside and watch the waves or places very few people know about?

Thank you! Mary

I've found that the helipad is a great place to go for the best views and has never been busy when I've been up there. It's also a wonderful place to go at night if you want to do some star gazing. So relaxing to get away from all the music and noise and be able to only hear the wind and the waves.

Where is this located???

You access the Peek a Boo bridge from the solarium. Go all the way forward, either side of the ship. There will be a glass slider exit. That takes you around the ship to that spot.

Sometimes, they will have the curtains closed...go back later and you can probably see into the bridge, Also, sometimes they will rope off the slider and there will be a sign "closed", If the sea is rough this is done for safety.

Will someone remind of which ship had the pizza place on one of the top floors where the attendant was there just about cooking pizza full time late at night? I do remember there were salad items and maybe other stuff but mainly it was pizza ovens and he could barely keep up. He put whole pizzas out and you got what piece you wanted to. It was a huge seating area. I'm thinking maybe Independence or Majesty or Voyager?

Will someone remind of which ship had the pizza place on one of the top floors where the attendant was there just about cooking pizza full time late at night? I do remember there were salad items and maybe other stuff but mainly it was pizza ovens and he could barely keep up. He put whole pizzas out and you got what piece you wanted to. It was a huge seating area. I'm thinking maybe Independence or Majesty or Voyager?

Of those three, only Majesty would have had pizza on one of the top decks, Sorrento's.

On our 1/19/18 sailing I only found the Peekaboo bridge open twice and I looked in many times.

I also thought that the CP pizza was better than other recent cruises.

I was also surprised at the multiple locations for the soft serve ice cream and its relatively good taste.

Now the over all MDR food quality was another matter altogether. This was the first time I have sent back a filet and the steak Diane. My DW even got a fatty rack of lamb in Chops but other wise Chops was excellent.

That said we booked NOS again for next February. I believe that is just after it's next dry dock and I hope that it still has its Cigar Lounge and both the Diamond and Concierge Lounges, has I should have access to both for the first time in almost a decade, since the last time they took Concierge Lounge access away from my status level. My next cruise will be my first as Diamond Plus.