2 bottles of wine / state rm, how about cruises more than 5 Nts? 7 Nts or 12 Nts?

Welly9

2 bottles of wine / state rm, how about cruises more than 5 Nts? 7 Nts or 12 Nts?

Want to know if ore than 2 bottles are allowed with cruises at 7 nts or more?

Nope, only two bottles per cruise, no matter the length.

Which is really dumb, because we could do 10 days (3/4/3) on Majesty and bring 6 bottles, but only 2 bottles on a single 14 day cruise.

deleted already answered by fast fingers, Host Clarea.

I read your answer and agree...

Next Aug we are on a Med, ports include Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and Montenegro I could do 2 bottles each of these ports....:loudcry:

I read your answer and agree...

Next Aug we are on a Med, ports include Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and Montenegro I could do 2 bottles each of these ports....:loudcry:

We've have been able to bring on two 750ml bottles of wine onto RCI ships at port stops in Europe on the last three cruises we did there. These were TA cruises if that makes a difference.

Bought two bottle at first stop to drink at hotel after the cruise and were allowed to carry them on so did the same for pretty well all of our European stops for those cruises. Last time we did this was Oct 2016 so this may have changed since then but security seemed to be more tolerant of wine bottles in your bag when getting back on at a port stop there. YMMV ;)

Note, DW, two friends and I only carried one bottle each when doing so and it was always in a hand or other bag but the bottle was noticeable when bags were X-rayed so I'm sure security could see it but nothing was said to us..

It may be that because DW and I are D+ and friends are Ds that we were able to do so as we drank less of the ship's free wine in the D lounge but it was nice having that wine in our cabin. :)

Edited by robtulipe

Friends going on b2b2b so just bring six bottles the first cruise let RCL store the other four bottles?

Yes, we were on a B6B on the Radiance. I tried to carry on all of the bottles at the first embarkation, and was prevented. But I later got all of my bottles out of "jail". ;) :D