OBC showing in 'Cruise Planner'

Hi all

Might sound a daft question, but I have a nice chunk of OBC from booking on the ship last year, I notice that in my Cruise Planner it shows as a chunk of credit so Im guessing if I decided to spend it on excursions etc then what I don't spend will show as OBC when I board the ship? Is that correct?

Also, Navigator, Im now Diamond status, what is the drink package thing that Ive been told about???

Thanks in advance.

I can answer the OBC ?. Yes, what you don't prespend on things will be available for you to spend on ship.

Not sure what you're needing to know about the drink package. My wife and I bought it and pretty much all drinks are available to us now. All I can say about it. Never used it before.

Hi all

Might sound a daft question, but I have a nice chunk of OBC from booking on the ship last year, I notice that in my Cruise Planner it shows as a chunk of credit so Im guessing if I decided to spend it on excursions etc then what I don't spend will show as OBC when I board the ship? Is that correct?

Also, Navigator, Im now Diamond status, what is the drink package thing that Ive been told about???

Thanks in advance.

Are you asking about the drinks that Diamond members get loaded on their Seapasses? As Diamond members you will have three free drinks loaded on your Seapass card every day to be used during the time that Happy Hour is occurring in the Diamond lounge. The drinks do not have to be gotten in the lounge however, they can be ordered at any bay bar on the ship. The drinks are available only during Happy Hour and do not carry over from one day to the next.

Are you asking about the drinks that Diamond members get loaded on their Seapasses? As Diamond members you will have three free drinks loaded on your Seapass card every day to be used during the time that Happy Hour is occurring in the Diamond lounge. The drinks do not have to be gotten in the lounge however, they can be ordered at any bay bar on the ship. The drinks are available only during Happy Hour and do not carry over from one day to the next.
We will be new Diamond on our April Oasis sailing. Can these three drinks be gotten in the my time dinning room?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We will be new Diamond on our April Oasis sailing. Can these three drinks be gotten in the my time dinning room?

I'm not sure that Dining Room use of the 3 drink vouchers is the policy on every ship. I know that some have reported being able to use the vouchers in the dining room, but others have reported it's still not allowed. Like most thinkgs Royal, it's inconsistent.