Visitors from non-YC area to YC

windlicht

Such as...?

Was the YC not worth it in your opinion?

Was MSC not to your liking?

Do you prefer NCL Haven, Celebrity, or other?

It's none of our business but enquiring minds want to know.:cool:

We loved the YC venues, the privacy, etc. but in many cases were surprised to find better or as good service delivery in the general areas of the ship. Just because you dress someone as a butler, a waiter, or a chef does not make them one.

The real deal breaker was when the Le Muse staff served food with allergy related items to one of our party even having declared the food allergy and reminding them daily of the allergy. That bordered in negligence, and could have had serious consequences, which MSC management recognized and apologized profusely. We requested to be moved to and received better treatment in the MDR.

At the YC price level category we find much better vacation deals in other cruise lines than what MSC can deliver, or should I say "can't deliver". We like MSC at their lower price level categories.

Having had pleasant experiences and excellent vacation deals with MSC at lower categories, we decided to give their YC a try. After all most of the reviews here were extremely of a positive nature. But like I said, to the pleasure of many YC fans I'm sure, we will not be returning to YC.

Cheers.