Special Request Beverages

gjkov

Is there information about what brands/types of soda and mixers are available on the ship so we can know if a special request is necessary? I can’t find anything on the website, but perhaps I’m not looking in the right place. We’re not that particular in general, but I would like a non-caffeinated soda choice and would like to know what brand(s) of tonic are available.

There is no list that I am aware of. It might be helpful if people posted soft drink choices on this thread. I know that they have Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite (no 7-up). I believe that they have either Canada Dry or Schweppes tonic water and Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

One item we requested, and did not receive, on the Mariner recently was Dr. Pepper... though it didn't ruin our cruise. :D

We board the Navigator Monday. I requested diet Dr. Pepper and original Bombay Gin...not sapphire. I'll let you know if either request is granted by the beverage genie.

About 6 weeks before our Amazon cruise, I requested Fever Tree Tonic. Although I never heard if they would supply it, Regent did give us 4 bottles. Most certainly not an overwhelming supply, but at least a little! I probably should've asked for a dozen bottles....they're little.

On our last cruise, I telephoned Regents in Florida a couple months before our cruise and ordered the bar set up we wanted. One of the beers only came in bottles and they only brought one which I thought was odd, but then the bottle did not fit well in the fridge and a couple of those would have prevented putting anything else in there.