VISTA: Have you been Denied Cozumel tender?

scottyg

Question about the Carnival Vista. Have you been denied Cozumel tender due to wind & waves? I am disabled and transport myself in a scooter.

Thanks people!

Scott

In all the times I’ve been to Cozumel, the ship has always attached to a pier. I don’t think Carnival ever tenders at Cozumel.

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In all the times I’ve been to Cozumel, the ship has always attached to a pier. I don’t think Carnival ever tenders at Cozumel.

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sometimes Carnival needs to tender in Cozumel when there are too many ships in port and an overbooking of the berths occurs. Although it is rare, it does happen every now and then and the itinerary is not modified for logistical or operational purposes due to an unforeseen circumstance.

Sometimes Carnival needs to tender in Cozumel when there are too many ships in port and an overbooking of the berths occurs. Although it is rare, it does happen every now and then and the itinerary is not modified for logistical or operational purposes due to an unforeseen circumstance.

I have cruised in the Caribbean probably 100+ times and have probably been to Cozumel 60 or 70 times. Have never had to take a tender even after a hurricane took out Carnival's dock.

I have cruised in the Caribbean probably 100+ times and have probably been to Cozumel 60 or 70 times. Have never had to take a tender even after a hurricane took out Carnival's dock.

I have had to tender in Cozumel once, all berths were full. They used one of the ferries, if even had a bar!

Well OK. Some did until the new dock was operational. We did, and on the cruise prior we skipped Cozumel because of damage from Wilma and went to Veracruz instead.