Norwegian Jewel live 1/5/18 - 1/21/18

andlep

Hello! Thanks for the information :-)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting your cruise blog.

We just booked B2B cruises from Sydney on the Jewel for January, 2019; the first Australia and New Caledonia, the second a New Zealand cruise.

Perhaps this is obvious, but having never been to Australia before and knowing nothing about Sydney I have no idea of the answer to this question: What is the name/location of the cruise terminal used by the Jewel in Sydney? Thanks.

Thanks for posting your cruise blog.

We just booked B2B cruises from Sydney on the Jewel for January, 2019; the first Australia and New Caledonia, the second a New Zealand cruise.

Perhaps this is obvious, but having never been to Australia before and knowing nothing about Sydney I have no idea of the answer to this question: What is the name/location of the cruise terminal used by the Jewel in Sydney? Thanks.

It is just right there in Sydney Harbor.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm under the (perhaps mistaken?) impression that there are two cruise terminals in Sydney, which is why I asked the question.

Yes there is the WhiteBay Cruise Terminal and the one at Circular Quay. There was one at Darling Harbour also, not sure if that one is still used. Norwegian however, uses Circular Quay.

Circular Quay is the best Terminal to be at, as there is easy access to everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes there is the WhiteBay Cruise Terminal and the one at Circular Quay. There was one at Darling Harbour also, not sure if that one is still used. Norwegian however, uses Circular Quay.

Circular Quay is the best Terminal to be at, as there is easy access to everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you.