Fttf

Bookworm1985

Booked July, 2018 cruise in February, 2017.

FTTF became available April 12, 2017. Sold out July 8, 2017.

Still showing sold out, but people do cancel and Carnival often opens more slots.

Check often, especially around final payment date.

And above all, I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Check very late at night or very early in the morning. I booked my April '18 cruise back in May of '17 and it was sold out. I checked daily and finally at 6am it became available when I was about 165 days from the cruise. Good Luck on snagging one...

We are 5 days out as of today and still have not hit it. I check at least 5 times a day so it may be sold out completely now. I kick myself for not watching for it to become available after we booked.... Just have to get it next time.

We are 5 days out as of today and still have not hit it. I check at least 5 times a day so it may be sold out completely now. I kick myself for not watching for it to become available after we booked.... Just have to get it next time.

I am five days out and still have not been able to get it either. I check multiple times a day, sometimes even late at night or very early in the morning. I was able to snag it on one of my previous cruises after it was initially sold out, so I won't give up until Friday. If I don't get it, oh well. It's still exciting to be cruising in FIVE DAYS. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

Don't give up hope. Availability comes and goes and you just have to keep checking all day. I have found it available early in the morning and late in the day after work in the past. I booked an 8-day trip on the Dream for the week of Thanksgiving 2018 last month. I checked every day for about two weeks and then suddenly, boom, a bunch of them opened up. Being platinum, I don't even need it, but we have a large group and I was booking it for them.

Bottom line...you must check multiple times per day, every day.

Good luck!

No this is just for boarding the ship. You pay a one time fee PER ROOM and it allows you to board the ship sooner and to get your room ready sooner. We do it every cruise the day we book.

It's for getting off earlier in port, earlier tenders as well, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app