I got the very last inside cabin on Ovation of the seas for $909 but have concerns

The location is on deck 7 on the very back of the boat! I am concerned about feeling more motion and my friend has never taken a cruise before. It is a great price but what good is it if she or I are not comfortable?

I have only one day left to pay or it is gone and really not sure what to do!

It sails from Hong Kong to China 6 nights with 2 ports in Japan. It is also a 2 hour flight to Hong Kong from Thailand where we live.

Advice please

Other than sleeping, how much time do you plan on staying in your cabin. It's not like you have a balcony to sit out on. You will be on a beautiful ship with tons to do and visiting incredible ports. Go and have an awesome time!!! Purchase Bonine (Meclizine) which is an over the counter motion sickness medication. Start taking it 1 or 2 days BEFORE the cruise. Take it at NIGHT, as it can sometimes make you drowsy if you take it during the day.

We recently sailed the Ovation.

First, you'll easily forget you're on a ship. It looks more like an upscale mall than a ship. Second, unless you encounter bad weather or rough seas, the Ovation is pretty stable.

Bear in mind that aft cabins on Deck 7 are adjacent to Two70, where they have various shows, events, trivia, and movies. (Let us know if you could hear Pixels from your aft cabin :))

Happy Sailing!

We were fo'rard deck 6 last month crossing Bass Strait from Australia to New Zealand return. Like previous post, it's more like travelling in a mall than a ship. It was probably the smoothest crossing of the Tasman we have experienced (done it 4 times) and the sea wasn't totally calm either.

Your friend will be fine. I believe they have virtual screens in the inside cabins so that you don't feel too clostrophobic.