PVP commission.

Fancy1972

As Schoifmom said you can send them the booking number and they can take the booking over. If you want to be sure they get credit...what I do is go through the online booking process and at the last step that shows my room #, price, OBC, etc, I take a screenshot and send it to the PVP and let him book it for me.

Same deal

I am going to have to disagree with this statement as an across-the-board statement. I'm not saying it's not generally true, but, in my situation, the PVP beat the online price by quite a bit.

I was already booked and wanted to upgrade from an inside view to a balcony. I got suggestions on these boards for a PVP because I was having to call Carnival anyway, I might as well start a relationship with a PVP. He was able to book me in a balcony for much less than I was I was seeing online at the time.

It could be that because I was upgrading, the deal was better whether it was a PVP or a customer service rep. If I were to compare the best price I was seeing online vs. what I got, were talking a little over $100 pp difference on a three-person cabin.

Yep love my PVP. He has gotten us better deals than what I have seen online on occasion. Plus if I ever need help when things don’t go as planned, it’s so convenient to only have to talk to one person. He has also been able to get things done that no ordinary CSR could ever attempt much less be successful at.

Yep love my PVP. He has gotten us better deals than what I have seen online on occasion. Plus if I ever need help when things don’t go as planned, it’s so convenient to only have to talk to one person. He has also been able to get things done that no ordinary CSR could ever attempt much less be successful at.

Exactly. When we booked our last one, afterward I realized we had $100 OBC. I couldn't find any sale like that on Carnivals website but my PVP found something somewhere and was able to do that for us. It's nice to have a GOOD direct contact at Carnival.

Can PVP give discounts? Do they have the authority to give any kind of deals, or are they just basically giving you the same deal you can get online?

In the past, my PVP has been able to get me a cabin on a higher deck for the same price that I saw on Carnival's website. Online was only offering deck 1 or 2. And with my PVP he got me deck 10 for the same price. So I thought that was good.

I am going to have to disagree with this statement as an across-the-board statement. I'm not saying it's not generally true, but, in my situation, the PVP beat the online price by quite a bit.

I was already booked and wanted to upgrade from an inside view to a balcony. I got suggestions on these boards for a PVP because I was having to call Carnival anyway, I might as well start a relationship with a PVP. He was able to book me in a balcony for much less than I was I was seeing online at the time.

It could be that because I was upgrading, the deal was better whether it was a PVP or a customer service rep. If I were to compare the best price I was seeing online vs. what I got, were talking a little over $100 pp difference on a three-person cabin.

There will be things that the PVP can see that may not be available to see online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk