Oasis- Cozumel Mexcian restaurants

Go out of Royal Terminal turn to the right and walk two short blocks to Carnival Pier. Right at water. PANCHO'S BACKYARD. Have had original downtown for over 30 years. Open air seating or inside and have music for lunch. Nice gardens and surrounding area. Go on Cozumel site and can pull up menus and coupon.

Go out of Royal Terminal turn to the right and walk two short blocks to Carnival Pier. Right at water. PANCHO'S BACKYARD. Have had original downtown for over 30 years. Open air seating or inside and have music for lunch. Nice gardens and surrounding area. Go on Cozumel site and can pull up menus and coupon.

question: since some of it is in pesos and some is in american. What can you pay with. Like lunch is in american but drinks are in pesos. DO I need pesos to buy a drink ? :')

question: since some of it is in pesos and some is in american. What can you pay with. Like lunch is in american but drinks are in pesos. DO I need pesos to buy a drink ? :')

No pesos needed, they will gladly take US money.

No pesos needed, they will gladly take US money.

We're Pancho's fans too. Been going since 1998. We always go to the one downtown... sentimental I guess. If you decide to go there, just tell the cab driver, he'll let you off there. Then you can wander the strip until you're ready to head back. Never been to the one near the port, but downtown is great atmosphere and has a live music. They also have a barrel of tequila out front where you have a sample before you go in (whets the appetite).