Anyone having problems with website?

sunlover2

I cannot seem to get into the excursions part on the website.It says BAD REQUEST in all caps and bold...anyone else having issues?

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

anyone else having issues?

NOT having issues with the RCI site is the exception-

it stinks, try again in some random period of time until you get where you want.

My upcoming fully paid reservation randomly disapeears for anywhere from a few minute to days at a time, then reappeares just as randomly.

I cannot seem to get into the excursions part on the website.It says BAD REQUEST in all caps and bold...anyone else having issues?

Only E V E R Y single day.....

Current issue is it will not let us look at our reservation because “the system is updating”

Also cannot add one reservation to our other two for dining purposes.

The joy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Only E V E R Y single day.....

Current issue is it will not let us look at our reservation because “the system is updating”

Also cannot add one reservation to our other two for dining purposes.

The joy.

Don't try later tonight because they do IT maintenance on Saturday night, and many functions are inoperative.

Thanks everyone. So I literally deleted all my cookies and cache and must say, I was able to get all my info from RCI site. Plus, my computer runs much quicker :)

I use Google Chrome

Thanks for reporting back.

Royals site likes my new iPad with the newest version of IOS. My old iPad was having issues, it’s almost like Royal wasn’t supporting older versions of the operating systems.

They are in cahoots with Apple, getting everyone to buy the newest.;)

Yes I was in the middle of reserving our shows for our Anthem cruise when it started. I called Royal and they helped me get my reservations but they did say the problem was on their side not mine. Tried it again yesterday to make a payment same thing .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums