Junior Suite perks

Be pink

We are in our first JS on Harmony leaving 7/28. Do I have to wait to book Coastal Kitchen once on board? Thanks

Most likely, but check your Cruise Planner under dining. Maybe Royal will surprise you and let you reserve in advance.

• 1 year later...

We are on Brilliance in an aft JS next week.

We always have a JS and have always had 'reasonable' toiletries replaced each day.

Does anyone know if this policy has changed as have just been reading some very negative reviews of toiletries provided i.e. dispenser soap and hair/conditioner.

Just asking, as if this is true, we'll take our own. Travelling by train, so no liquid volume restriction compared to flying.

28 minutes ago, barb67 said:

We are on Brilliance in an aft JS next week.

We always have a JS and have always had 'reasonable' toiletries replaced each day.

Does anyone know if this policy has changed as have just been reading some very negative reviews of toiletries provided i.e. dispenser soap and hair/conditioner.

Just asking, as if this is true, we'll take our own. Travelling by train, so no liquid volume restriction compared to flying.

From reports, it appears they are still giving the separate tubes of amenities for JS staterooms, but are not allowing those to be upgraded to the brand used in the Grand Suites and better.

Thank you, appreciate that. 

We've always had the tubes before, which are ok,  just wasn't sure if they had discontinued them.

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

From reports, it appears they are still giving the separate tubes of amenities for JS staterooms, but are not allowing those to be upgraded to the brand used in the Grand Suites and better.

On 1/16/2018 at 11:43 AM, banzaii said:

We sailed explorer in aft JS in April.

We got priority boarding, bath robes, better bathroom products, double points, higher gratuitiesemoji14.png

I was in JS on Explorer in May.

I had a silver Seapass card. 

I had the tubes in the bathroom.

JS do not pay higher gratuities. It is the regular $14.50pppd

Edited by little britain

6 minutes ago, barb67 said:

Thank you for information

We have prepaid grats as we are on my time dining.

My Time dining no longer requires prepaid gratuities if you would rather pay onboard.

5 hours ago, barb67 said:

Thank you for information

We have prepaid grats as we are on my time dining.

The requirement to prepay grats for MTD ended about 6 years ago.... I'm sure Bob can tell you the exact date!!!! 

I hope your TA didn't tell you you had to do this....!!!?

However I also always prepay them to get them out of the way!

3 hours ago, little britain said:

The requirement to prepay grats for MTD ended about 6 years ago.... I'm sure Bob can tell you the exact date!!!! 

I hope your TA didn't tell you you had to do this....!!!?

However I also always prepay them to get them out of the way!

Well I really didn't know that. Will raise that with cruise dot next booking. However like you, prefer to get them out of the way before the cruise. Same with any add-ons, once paid, forgotten.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, Florida Glamazon said:

Hi, thanks for all the insights- do you still get double points with a junior suite?

Yes. :classic_biggrin: And if you are solo in a JS, you receive 3 points per night. 

• Thanks 1