Bungalow/Cabana # of people

panzafit

Good afternoon! I wanted to rent 2 bungalow's or Cabana's. I see that they are limited to 6 people each. We are a party of 13 adults and a 1 year old. Do they enforce the 6 people limit? We just don't want to have to get another for the 1 year old and mom but we also don't want to tell them they're the only ones in our group that will be excluded.

Good afternoon! I wanted to rent 2 bungalow's or Cabana's. I see that they are limited to 6 people each. We are a party of 13 adults and a 1 year old. Do they enforce the 6 people limit? We just don't want to have to get another for the 1 year old and mom but we also don't want to tell them they're the only ones in our group that will be excluded.

Correct they are for 6 people each so book 2...however I certainly wouldn't mention the 1 year old...not necessary at all.

We had 14 in our group with a 3 & 1 yoa. We rented two cabana's on Barefoot Beach and it wasn't an issue with the two extra little ones. However, since you do have 13 adults that might cause an issue. It probably won't be and it's certainly not worth extra money to rent a 3rd for just one person. I would just rent the two and see what happens. It always seems they are very flexible there than calling to ask permission.

Which beach are we talking about?

The only two that might be an issue is Coco Cat Cabanas and Barefoot Beach in Labadee. Barefoot Beach won't be an issue if you in a suite

We have a similar problem for our upcoming cruise. We will be 2 adults and 5 teens. We rented an overwater cabana last time and really wanted to do the same next cruise. If one of us has to miss out, it's more likely to be hubby or myself.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app