Ice Cream availability

Man, we're on Adventure in May and hope to find late night free ice cream. I have 2 daughters and they love the late night ice cream also. The big "kid" in our group would be the one underneath the soft serve letting it fall directly in his mouth of allowed:) And, yes, we do have ice cream available 24/7 at our house. Stock the freezer same as the other necessities (milk, bread, etc) each week !

It isn't going to happen. So be prepared so that you are not disappointed.

Just another bit of info which may or may not apply to Harmony (I have not sailed her). However, I have found ice cream ( with strawberries, fudge sauce, etc..) available in the Windjammer at night as late as 8 or 9 pm on other RCCL ships. YUM!:D

So what's the cut off for the soft serve machines? Buffet? How about that Cafe Promenade? By the way, late night to us is like 10 or 11

The cut off varies ship to ship. After 9:30pm the buffet is closed and the self-serve is also likely closed. Cafe Promenade does not have free ice cream, but they do have Ben & Jerry's for extra cost.

On our most recent cruise one ice cream machine on the pool deck was "out of service" for the duration of the trip.

The second was needing refills so frequently it made me wonder if they were low/cutting back on supplies.

It was the Freedom of the Seas, and not a winter break/holiday sailing where you would assume the kids were draining it every hour or so.

The possibility of self serve whenever you'd like it is there, the reality might be different...........