Anyone on Oasis recently and had Star class/Genie?

sheilb4

Hi all, am trying to get feedback, of course more to add to my excitement being lucky to grab a star class suite on an upcoming cruise.

Any info on recent experiences would be brilliant!

Thanks for whatever I can get! Haha👍😎😜

We had a genie about a year ago on Oasis and it was an amazing experience! My wife is actually booking us into a star class suite right now on the Allure

Thanks for responding. Any tips, anything that you wish you had asksed for etc....?

I have been wanting to experience the star class, for a while, and decided last minute “gonna splurge”! Actually found the 2BR ATS just 3 months b4 cruise.... lucky me huh. I know they are prime real estate.. Lol

We've been in 3 Star Class suites but all were on Harmony.

One of the lesser-known perks is unlimited laundry service. You can have your laundry done at no charge (of course, you've paid for such amenities in your cruise fare !) every day if you want, assuming there is time to get the laundry back to you.

You can have room service from any of the specialty restaurants, the main dining room or Coastal Kitchen. This is a particularly nice amenity in the ATS as there is a nice outdoor dining table. Breakfast is especially nice, IMO.

Reserved seating anywhere in any of the theaters for any show.

The Genie will help you arrange for a party if you want to have one in your suite (we've done this all 3 times). All of the food, beer, soft drinks and water will be brought to your suite along with plates, napkins, utensils, etc. and they will clean up and take everything away when it's over. If you want wine you can get a nice discount on bottles of wine. Liquor is a bit of a challenge but you can work it out with the Genie. They try and dissuade you from having liquor in your room but it is doable if you're willing to pay.

We've been in 3 Star Class suites but all were on Harmony.

One of the lesser-known perks is unlimited laundry service.

They try and dissuade you from having liquor in your room but it is doable if you're willing to pay.

We had experienced Star Class on Allure and Harmony and RF is right, use the laundry perk. We do at least once a cruise. Another possible little known perk, free in cabin movies. Family friendly and the no so variety.;)

You can get a bottle of hard booze, but the price is prohibitive. They will charge you by the number of shots in the bottle, not the cost/price of the bottle. It is basically priced so high that you don’t want to pay for it, espically when you already get the drink package with the room.

My understanding is that they want you be monitored when having larger amounts of hard liquor. When you drink at the bar they at least have an eye on you. That being said if you drank 3 bottles of wine in your cabin you could/should be loaded and do just as risky things but as RF said the price can dissuade you.

Enjoy your experience.

Another possible little known perk, free in cabin movies. Family friendly and the no so variety.;)

That being said if you drank 3 bottles of wine in your cabin you could/should be loaded and do just as risky things but as RF said the price can dissuade you.

We have Star Class next Saturday, so, you're saying we can get the naughty movies? :evilsmile::halo::evilsmile:

Also, you mentioned wine, can you get bottles of the less expensive wine in the room? Wife is allergic to beer, normally drinks mixed drinks, but also drinks wine. Would be nice if she could have wine in the room.

Any chance you can get a pitcher of margaritas brought to room? :confused:

We have Star Class next Saturday, so, you're saying we can get the naughty movies? :evilsmile::halo::evilsmile:

Also, you mentioned wine, can you get bottles of the less expensive wine in the room? Wife is allergic to beer, normally drinks mixed drinks, but also drinks wine. Would be nice if she could have wine in the room.

Any chance you can get a pitcher of margaritas brought to room? :confused:

All movies were available on Harmony in September. ;)

We got a bottle of champagne on embarkation day like normal, some bottles of wine at no charge for parties but not top-self, pop, water, juice but no pictures of margaritas. In the afternoon on sea days the portable bar makes the rounds though.