Achieved Diamond Status

Mark

I just completed my 10th cruise with RCCL on the Enchantment and therefore qualify for Diamond Status in the Crown and Anchor Society. Thus far, I have been unsuccessful in getting any response or confirmation from RCCL or C&A on my upgraded status. I have sent two EMails to C&A with no response. Does anyone have an EMail address of a person at RCCL that I can use to send a 3rd request. I won't be satisfied until I receive something in writing from them or a new C&A ID card that states I am a Diamond Member.

Any ideas?

Please advise

Mark:confused:

Yes, congrats, Mark. I just completed my second RCI cruise, so I have a way to go to Diamond status, but hopefully, with our suite booking aboard the Enchantment next December, that will get us closer, as it's a two-credit cruise (booking a suite or higher).

Congrats again!

He did say it might take 4 to 6 weeks to get the package mailed.

I'm Diamond and I never recieved this so called Package:confused: :confused:

What is in this Package anyway.......don't really think I'm missing anything anyway.......As long as the Crown and Anchor Magazine is the upgraded ones with the higher Coupons and I get the Right Discounts when booking a Balcony what more could you get or want?

Jimbo:) << don't think your'e mising much by not getting the Package......

Mark: Congrats. You will not receive a new C&A card until you reach Diamond Plus. Only way to get "something in writing" is to wait for the letter that will be mailed or go to the C&A section of RCI, as others have stated, log in and your status will be shown as to their current records. When ours changed to Diamond (we were looking for the additional discount for our next cruise), we were advised that it took approx 7-10 business days for the C&A records to reflect updated cruise info. Ours showed up 7 days after our cruise was completed.

Jimbo: The so called package is for Diamond Plus, the only thing that you will receive for Diamond is a letter advising of your status change.

Bruce

Mark: Congrats. You will not receive a new C&A card until you reach Diamond Plus. Only way to get "something in writing" is to wait for the letter that will be mailed or go to the C&A section of RCI, as others have stated, log in and your status will be shown as to their current records. When ours changed to Diamond (we were looking for the additional discount for our next cruise), we were advised that it took approx 7-10 business days for the C&A records to reflect updated cruise info. Ours showed up 7 days after our cruise was completed.

Jimbo: The so called package is for Diamond Plus, the only thing that you will receive for Diamond is a letter advising of your status change.

Bruce

When C&A started there was a silver stage after 1, gold after 2, platinum after 5 and diamond after 10. Each stage had a different lapel pin.

Hum, things must have changed, when we got platinum we got lapel pins and ID cards, at Diamond we got lapel pins, ID cards and luggage tags.

I guess maybe that’s all changed.

Rich

Congrats, Mark on making Diamond status. Enjoy your benefits. As with above posts, letters, pins, etc. do change within the C & A system. I was Diamond before there was Diamond and when they started the program, like the above post, got a Diamond card, lapel pin, luggage tags, etc.

When made Diamond Plus, did get a letter of congrats with benefits of Diamond Plus and new cards. Suspect, like anything else, the C & A program will adjust again with bigger ships coming out and more people reaching Diamond (and Diamond Plus) status.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Dave

Thanks for the advice...I guess the C&A folks respond better to phone calls than to Emails. I call C&A and they confirmed that I had moved up into Diamond status and that my welcome package had been sent out. Sounds like I get a welcome letter, new ID Card, luggage tags and pin.:)

Archived