H9, H7, or H5 on the Escape -

Marylebone37

With those 3 choices, I'd take the H7 since most H7s have a separate living-room & bedroom.

All H5s are one room, all H9s are one room.

I would not take the HC H7 (13106, below) as it is one large room and not a separate living-room/bedroom.

norwegian-escape-norwegian-ncl-14602.jpg

...and I would not take the H7 located directly under the bridge (14106/14706) because their balcony is partially enclosed.

CLICK HERE to see the oval window/balcony under the bridge.

The H9 has spa access but that can be added to either of the other 2 choices.

My vote goes to the H7 and to buy spa access. The only thing that you would not have is the location within the Haven complex (the H5 has that) but otherwise, the H7 is the best of those 3 choices. The H6, in my opinion, beats all three of them but it is the longest walk possible to the Haven and the Spa.

Would you choose a Haven Spa Suite, Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse, or the Courttyard Penthouse? All 3 are within $500 p/p or one another. Appreciate your thoughts, thank you.

Our order of preference would be H7, H9, H5

There is a more space in the H7 over the more expensive H5. We book either H7 or H9. The spa passes in the H9 are worth $400 (which we would buy separately in an H7 or H5). And there is the large tub in the H9.

Our order of preference would be H7, H9, H5

There is a more space in the H7 over the more expensive H5. We book either H7 or H9. The spa passes in the H9 are worth $400 (which we would buy separately in an H7 or H5). And there is the large tub in the H9.

My and I will never do a H9 again because the tub takes up too much space and I only used it as a tub. I would much rather have the separate living area.. I stayed in a forward and loved it. That or the Aft are my preferred choice.