What drinks are available to cruisers who doesnt buy ANY drink package

plo888

Simply what Title stated. Looking to see what is available to drink in main dining & buffet?

Are cruisers wo any drink package usually dehydrated :)?

Coffee, tea, water (not bottled but very good), iced tea, lemonade, flavored water in the WJ, milk, hot chocolate, juice at breakfast. Plenty to keep you hydrated. Of course, you are free to purchase individual drinks.

You can get ANYTHING without a package. Any non-included beverage may be purchased without a package.

Please explain how I can get "soda" for free? i technically know that i can "buy" anything.

I have never bought a drink package, and never have been dehydrated. There are plenty of free options for water, juice, ice tea, lemonade. Bring a covered cup and fill up. But do not put your cup under dispenser. Use a separate cup to fill yours, for sanitary/infection control reasons. And you can purchase anything else you might want. And coffee and hot tea are available around the ship also.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had a drink package as part of our room package on our last cruise (not RCI) and really didn't need it. We don't drink alcohol and our kids drink water, milk, and juice. We got our soda fix during port stops and just drank the free offerings. Actually, we "cashed" in the vouchers at the end for a case of water and soda for the road.